Cystex Urinary Pain Relief Tablets  » Medicine  »
  • Before my pain started, I thought I was starting to get a urinary tract infection, but the pain or the symptoms were not severe
  • I decided not to cancel the appointment though because even though the Cystex was starting to relieve my symptoms, it is not an antibiotic
  • I recommend Cystex Urinary Pain Relief Tablets to anyone who is experiencing symptoms from a urinary tract infection
  • I will purchase this product again, as I found it to be extremely effective in relieving my symptoms
  • I did, however, tell her about my experience with Cystex

• by mom1

Cystex Urinary Pain Relief Tablets worked wonders for my pain from my urinary tract infection. Before my pain started, I thought I was starting to get a urinary tract infection, but the pain or the symptoms were not severe. A day or two later, the pain was so bad, I was going to call my doctor. I had urinary tract infections before, but the pain was never this bad. I started drinking cranberry juice because it’s supposed to be helpful in flushing out bacteria from the urinary tract, and relieving symptoms. Although it did help a little, I felt so sick from the infection, I couldn’t keep drinking the cranberry juice because it was upsetting my stomach.

My coworker told me about

Cystex Urinary Pain Relief Tablets. I was not too confident that this product would do anything to relieve my symptoms. On the way home from work, I stopped at the store and purchased this product. When I got home, I took the Cystex and drank lots of water. I figured that between taking the Cystex and drinking lots of water, my symptoms would lessen alittle. About two hours later, I literally could not believe how much better I felt. I got such pain relief, I though of cancelling my doctor’s appointment. I decided not to cancel the appointment though because even though the Cystex was starting to relieve my symptoms, it is not an antibiotic. I had an infection, and I was concerned that if I did not go to the doctor and get an antibiotic, the infection would get worse. Anyway, by the time my appointment rolled around, I was virtually symptom free.

This product worked so well for me that it alleviated all my symptoms. I still felt under the weather and tired, but that was because I had an infection. But I will say that the actual urinary tract infection symptoms were gone.

I recommend Cystex Urinary Pain Relief Tablets to anyone who is experiencing symptoms from a urinary tract infection. You should never take this over the counter product until you talk to your doctor or healthcare provided first. This product may not be appropriate for you, and it is no substitute ...

• Cystex Urinary Pain Relief Tablets
      for an antibiotic. This product only is a bladder pain reliever and is not an antibiotic. You may still need to see your doctor for a proper diagnosis of your infection and treatment. However, if your doctor says that you can try Cystex, you may find that it is helpful in relieving your symptoms of your urinary tract infection.

I will purchase this product again, as I found it to be extremely effective in relieving my symptoms. I did not experience side effects with this product which made me happy. Sometimes when I take an over the counter medication, it upsets my stomach. The Cystex did not upset my stomach, or give me any other side effects. If I ever get another urinary

tract infection, I will take this product to relieve my symptoms.

A friend of mine recently complained that she had a urinary tract infection. I did tell her that she needed to see her doctor to make sure that the infection did not get worse. I did, however, tell her about my experience with Cystex. She did purchase the product and took it for her symptoms. She told me that she could not believe how effective this product was in relieving her symptoms. She said that she thought about cancelling her doctor’s appointment because Cystex worked so well for her, she felt she didn’t need to see her doctor anymore. I reminded her that Cystex is not an antibiotic and that she should still see her doctor.

Cystex Urinary Pain Relief Tablets

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261012918080831/k2311a1210/12.10.09