Mineral Ice Topical Analgesic Pain Relieving Gel  » Medicine  »
  • I purchased the Mineral Ice anyway, and I thought I would try it the next time my neck and shoulder really hurt
  • I recommend this product to anyone who has bone or joint pain
  • It was not too strong or offensive, in my opinion

• by mom1

My mother recently told me about a product that she tried on her bad back called Mineral Ice Topical Analgesic Pain Relieving Gel. The reason she mentioned this was because I suffer from neck and shoulder pain. Sometimes my neck and shoulder pain is so bad, that I can hardly move. I have tried different over the counter medications, but nothing seems to take away the pain completely. They do help to take away some of the pain, but it soon returns. When my mother told me about this product, I was skeptical because I didn’t think that an over the counter gel would do anything for my severe pain. My mother has a bad back that causes her a significant amount of pain. She told me that this gel works wonders on her pain and that I

should give it a try.

The next time I went to the store, I looked for it on the shelf where the other topical pain relieving creams and gels were. I could not find it, so I forgot about it. The next time I talked to my mother, she asked me if I tried the Mineral Ice, and I told her that I did not. I told her that for sure, that day, that I would look for it again. This time, I went to another store and found it. Although I still had dull pain in my neck, it wasn’t severe. I purchased the Mineral Ice anyway, and I thought I would try it the next time my neck and shoulder really hurt. About three weeks later when I woke up in the morning, my neck hurt so ...

• bad that I could not even move. I remembered that I had the Mineral Ice and I figured this was the perfect opportunity to try it. I applied the product to my neck and shoulder area, but I really was not expecting any great pain relief. After all, this was significant pain. I really have to say, that after about ten minutes I felt relief. My neck started to loosen up, and it wasn’t so painful when I turned my head. I was impressed. Although I still had a lot of pain, it was significantly reduced. After a few more minutes, the pain was almost gone. I really did not believe how effective this product was.

I continue to use Mineral Ice Topical Analgesic Pain Relieving Gel. I would purchase this product again when I need to replace

it. I recommend this product to anyone who has bone or joint pain. Before you take this product, be sure to talk to your doctor or healthcare provider, even though it’s an over the counter gel.

My mother was happy that the product that she recommended worked so well for me. I have to say that this product worked better for me than the anti inflammatory medication that I sometimes take. I like the fact that it works so fast. When I take an anti inflammatory medication for pain, it sometimes takes an hour or more before the pain starts to subside. The Mineral Ice didn’t give me any side effects, and it had a pleasant smell to it. It was not too strong or offensive, in my opinion. It felt cool and refreshing when I put it on.

Mineral Ice Topical Analgesic Pain Relieving Gel

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261012918070831/k2311a1210/12.10.09