Absorbine Jr. Original Fast Absorbing Pain Relieving Liquid  » Medicine  »
  • My aunt has a problem with her knee and she told me that one of the only things that helps her pain is Absorbine Jr
  • When I hurt my back recently, I thought about my aunt and her experience with Absorbine Jr
  • I decided to give it a try to see if it would be effective for my back pain

• by mom1

I can remember television commercials of Absorbine Jr. years ago. I did not even think Absorbine Jr. was still on the market, but I recently came across it when I was visiting my aunt. My aunt has a problem with her knee and she told me that one of the only things that helps her pain is Absorbine Jr. I had to laugh because I hadn’t heard about Absorbine Jr. for years. She told me she was using this product for years because it always relieves her pain.

When I hurt my back recently, I thought about my aunt and her experience with Absorbine Jr. I decided to give it a try to see if it would be effective for my back pain. I went to the drugstore, however, I didn’t see it on the shelf. The next week, at another

store, I finally found it. When I got home I applied this product to my back, and was anxiously waiting to see if it would relieve my pain. Although I had just taken two over the counter anti inflammatory tablets, I still had pain. In a few minutes, I could actually feel this product working. It seemed like my back felt more relaxed and I could move around better. It only took minutes before I felt pain relief. I was so happy that Absorbine Jr. worked for me, just like it worked for my aunt.

I used the Absorbine Jr. for another day and my back pain actually went away completely. After about 2 weeks, my back pain started up again. I took an over the counter anti inflammatory medication again, but it didn’t really help. I was in so ...

• much pain that I was thinking of calling the doctor. I remembered that I still had some Absorbine Jr. in the medicine cabinet but I really did not think that it would be effective on this type of pain. When I first used this product on my back, my back pain would be described as mild to moderate, however, this time, I would have to describe my back pain as being severe. I did not think it would have any effect on my pain. I decided to give it a try because I didn’t have anything to lose. Again, I applied the product to my back and within a few minutes the pain started to subside. I was so amazed, that this product was more effective in relieving my severe back pain, than the pain reliever that I took.

I recommend

Absorbine Jr. Original Fast Absorbing Pain Relieving Liquid to anyone who has muscle, joint or bone pain. Do not use this product until you talk to your doctor or healthcare provider. Although I have not experienced any side effects by using this product, it may not be an appropriate choice for your condition because it may interact with other medications that you may be on. If you experience prolonged or severe pain, notify your doctor of healthcare provider. You should not use an over the counter pain reliever for extended periods of time when you don’t have a diagnosis of what is causing your pain. If your pain persists, see your doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment. If you doctor feels that Absorbine Jr. is appropriate for your condition, you may find that it is very effective in helping relieving your pain.

Absorbine Jr. Original Fast Absorbing Pain Relieving Liquid

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261012918060831/k2311a1210/12.10.09