American Baby Magazine  » Media  »
  • I found American Baby very pleasing to read in the doctors office, so I went to their website
  • I would definately recommend this magazine to my friends

• by TCAT
      Shortly after finding out I was expecting my first child, I began to look for magaizine subscriptions on parenting. I found American Baby very pleasing to read in the doctors office, so I

went to their website. There I found many resources, including how to get a free subscription of the magazine. I immediately signed up for it and began recieving the magazine in my ...

• home. The magazine is just fabulous! It is full of great information that is very up to date with our culture and the articles always seem to fit my needs. They
        are great about including all types of parents and kids as well. The feature great products and polls that help every parent out! I would definately recommend this magazine to my friends.

American Baby Magazine
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 39100991800130/k2311a0910/9.10.06