Umbra Bungee Card Case  » Other  »
  • I bought this handy case from Indigo Book Store for $10, and I’ve been using it ever since
  • For people who carry a lot of plastic cards, I would highly recommend this product

• by RichieMogwai

I bought this handy case from Indigo Book Store for $10, and I’ve been using it ever since. It’s made of metal for the most part, with transparent, green plastic casing at both ends.

The reason I bought this right away was because I often worried about my credit, debit and other plastic cards in my wallet. I haven’t broken any card yet by accidentally sitting on them, but I find that my plastic cards tend to get worn out easily the more I carry

them in my wallet. I often stuff my wallet at the back pocket of my denims, and I never know just when I might be sitting on it.

It could happen when I am in a rush to get inside a bus and grab an available seat quickly, or when I’m in the park and I have to sit on one of those concrete outdoor benches. With my Umbra bungee card case, I don’t have to worry because all my plastic cards are protected.

I don’t ever ...

• want a case where the magnetic stripes of some of my plastic cards don’t work, which means that my purchases could be delayed or that I have to ask my bank to send me a new card in the mail. In these days, that could take an awful lot of time.

This Umbra card case has a space for about ten plastic cards, and it has a lid that’s easy to open, thanks to the bungee technology. I don’t have to remember to put the lid back

since it snaps into place almost automatically.

For people who carry a lot of plastic cards, I would highly recommend this product. My word of caution, though, is you have to guard this case just as well as your wallet.

I have to admit, it gives me two things to watch out for when I’m busy shopping at the mall. But I guess, this is the price I have to pay to ensure that none of my plastic cards, my debit card included, get damaged in any manner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121012917930831/k2311a1210/12.10.09