Dad’s Oatmeal Chocolate Chip 37.5 g Cookies/Biscuits
  • I never knew that these delicious cookies have been around since 1929
  • The package only contains two cookies, but I found them quite satisfying, indeed
  • And Dad’s Oatmeal cookies do have oatmeal in them, I know for sure, because I could taste it in every bite
  • I would recommend these cookies to everyone with a sweet tooth, as well as great lovers of oatmeal cookies
  • I can sure make oatmeal cookies myself, but Dad’s cookies are definitely the best alternative when I don’t have time to do the cookie baking myself

• by RichieMogwai

I tried this for the first time. I never knew that these delicious cookies have been around since 1929. The package only contains two cookies, but I found them quite satisfying, indeed.

I just can’t resist cookies with oatmeal in them. Maybe because I’ve always loved having oatmeal for breakfast as

a child. And Dad’s Oatmeal cookies do have oatmeal in them, I know for sure, because I could taste it in every bite.

I love the packaging, too. It’s easy to open. I just hate goodies, which are hard to open. They could really be such a hazzle when I’m ...

• very hungry. I’m glad that this is not the case with Dad’s oatmeal cookies.

I also like it that the plastic packaging shows the cookies as they are. There is a yellow vertical line on both sides, and the Dad’s logo, set in white and red really stands out so it’s easy

to find in the convenience store shelf.

I would recommend these cookies to everyone with a sweet tooth, as well as great lovers of oatmeal cookies. I can sure make oatmeal cookies myself, but Dad’s cookies are definitely the best alternative when I don’t have time to do the cookie baking myself.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271012917910831/k2311a1210/12.10.09