Premium Cotton Balls by Dollarama  » Cosmetics  »
  • I’m glad I switched back to using cotton, and that I found this particular brand
  • This pack of cotton balls is made in Canada, and I love the plastic packaging
  • Well you guessed right, these cotton balls don’t give me the same problem, all one hundred of them in one pack
  • It’s one hundred percent pure cotton, and that’s why I think every cotton ball is soft and absorbent
  • I recommend this product to one and all, make up artist or just someone who cares about skin hygiene alike

• by RichieMogwai

I never thought I would ever get back to using cotton balls again, until I realized that paper towels just don’t cut it when I really want to clean my face before hopping to bed at night. I just don’t like using water to wash my face, since the sink can get pretty messy with a lot of splatter.

In addition, I also prefer to conserve water and use my favorite facial astringent as well. For quite a few years now, I have been a disciple of paper towels until the day I realized

recently that I wasn’t cleaning my face well enough with it.

I’m glad I switched back to using cotton, and that I found this particular brand. This pack of cotton balls is made in Canada, and I love the plastic packaging.

For me, packaging makes a big difference. The plastic package of this one is transparent, yet sturdy. I can see all those lovely cotton balls, which are a joy to use.

Returning to cotton balls was a major concern, because I didn’t like the way some cotton strands get caught or stuck in ...

• my face in the process of using them. Well you guessed right, these cotton balls don’t give me the same problem, all one hundred of them in one pack.

>From the looks of it, it seems like my return to cotton balls have been a huge success. I can imagine myself using this brand of cotton balls for years. They even come in a resealable plastic packaging, so I won’t have to find a clean Tupperware case for them. I just open the lid, get a cotton ball or two, and

close the lid again tight with no bacteria worries whatsoever.

It’s one hundred percent pure cotton, and that’s why I think every cotton ball is soft and absorbent. The label says it’s ideal for cosmetic, baby care and first aid use, and I can’t agree more. To me, these are the first cotton balls which don’t get stuck in some parts of my facial skin when I use them. I recommend this product to one and all, make up artist or just someone who cares about skin hygiene alike. It really works!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311012917860831/k2311a1210/12.10.09