Samsung LN37B550 37 inch 1080p LCD HDTV
  • I think this is just the perfect size for of our living room

• by ladyli

My husband had been planning to buy and new TV set and he only had one brand in mind ever since. It was Samsung. I did not know what attracted him so much to the brand that even if I was suggesting we buy and cheaper brand he insisted Samsung. Of course he was planning to buy the TV set when he receives his 13th month pay. Well finally just last Saturday, he was able to purchase his dream TV set.

As soon as he got hold of his money on November 3oth, he immediately purchase what he wanted. He bought Samsung LN37B550 37 inch 1080p LCD HDTV. It is a more updated model than the previous ones. It has the unique feature called Touch of

Color (ToC).

The 37 inch size of the TV is just very ideal for me. I don’t want a size bigger than this. I think this is just the perfect size for of our living room. We placed this TV set in our living room where my family enjoy TV watching together.

Of course I would not want my living room to look just like a viewing room. I don’t want the TV set to be so big and would occupy to much space so I preferred just a decent size and I think 37 inches is the best size of all. Indeed my husband was not wrong in buying this Samsung 37-inch LN37B550 HDTV. The picture quality is superior to all other TV sets we have had.

The colors and ...

• the details are flamboyant. The screen delivers the realistic images that even look better than the real. The butterflies, the flowers, the trees and all nature are all very lucid and vivid. Thanks to the dynamic contrast ratio of this Samsung LN37B550.

Our TV watching has become even more enjoyable with this modern Samsung. Not only does it give the clearest and most brilliant screen but even the audio is satisfying. The sounds are solid and clear and it added more excitement and pleasure to our viewing. It has superb connectivity and networking with a USB port and four HDMI 1.

3 ports with Consumer Electronics Control. I have yet to discover the many more wonders of this TV set but I am already so fascinated. Just the vivid screen is more

than enough to satisfy me actually. Another thing that fascinates me is the Touch of Color feature.

The edges of the TV have red translucent color all around and it makes the unit looks elegant. It is a beautiful accent in my living room. Even my guests never fail to notice this highly modernized gadget. It is a delight to see this modern feature of Samsung’s ToC design which begins with a deep piano black bezel that fades into distinct chrome then ends in reddish highlights.

The concentration of the color varied cleverly in different angles and it really looks wonderful. Another great thing about this Samsung model is it is Energy Star compliant. This is one good electric saving feature and a good move to support the “Go Green” campaign of the environmentalists.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161012917770831/k2311a1210/12.10.09