Eye Shimmer by The Body Shop  » Cosmetics  »
  • The shades I bought are Emerald, Gold, Violet and Pink and these colors I use when the shade of my dress matches so
  • But the best shade which I really love is the Emerald shade
  • I think I should buy some more so that I could use this shade more often
  • I love wearing this when I attend night parties and when my clothes are in the shade of black, yellow and beige
  • I would recommend this product to working women

• by ladyli

The Body Shop Eye Shimmer is a good choice of an eye shadow. It is so light on the eye area, and provides subtle shimmering effect. It gives my eye natural glow. I have 4 shades of this product which I use alternately with my Avon Brand.

The shades I bought are Emerald, Gold, Violet and Pink and these colors I use when the shade of my dress matches so. But the best shade which I really love is the Emerald shade. It looks unique and it gives my face a calming aura. I can’t use this shade very often though because I only have two dresses with emerald color. I think I should buy some more so that I could use this shade more often. The Gold

shade on the other hand has a unique touch. It looks very sophisticated especially if worn during the night as it gives a good blending with the light. I love wearing this when I attend night parties and when my clothes are in the shade of black, yellow and beige. My friend finds me very glamorous when I sport this gold shade and with a matching gold bag and shoes too. The violet and pink shades are the most used shades. This is because most of my clothes are in the same shades. They are actually two of my favorite colors because they look so feminine. Indeed these shades give me a more feminine aura. These shades are so dainty and best worn during the day because the natural ...

• light make the violet and yellow shades a better glow.

I like the moisturizing effect of Eye Shimmer. It is not like other eye shadows that dry up the skin. As most beauty products of The Body Shop are, this also contains Vitamin E which helps the product gain an anti-oxidant factor. I noticed it is even softening my eye area apart from concealing the fine lines.

This product is made of natural ingredients which explain why it does not cause any side effects at all. It is mild on the eye area which is actually the most sensitive part of the skin. There are products that would irritate my eyes so I am really so careful with the eye make-up products. But with this Eye Shimmer of The Body Shop,

I really feel very safe and comfortable. It does not only give radiance in my eyes but it also safeguards my eyes. Aside from Vitamin E, I learned this product also contains Community Trade marula oil which is known to have the capacity to condition and restore skin moisture.

I noticed however needs some retouched as it does not actually have an all day hold on my eye area. I retouch at least twice a day which is not really taxing. It is not really a big deal because this Eye Shimmer is just so easy to apply.

I would recommend this product to working women. It does not only make your face glow but it also keeps you looking composed and neat all day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311012917740831/k2311a1210/12.10.09