Motorola v710 cell phone
  • My husband and I both have this phone and agree that the price can't be beat for the quality and feature you get
  • They usually are quite blurry, but it is a camera phone, so i don't think most people really expect camera quality pictures

• by TCAT
      My husband and I both have this phone and agree that the price can’t be beat for the quality and feature you get. The design of the phone is great, and you can feel the quality just by holding it.

It feels nice and

sturdy like it was well crafted.

The camera takes ok pictures.

They usually are quite blurry, but it is a camera phone, so i don’t think most people really expect camera quality pictures.

It is fun to have the feature though.

The ...

• menu screen is very easy to use and simple to find what you need and want to do.

It is very easy to get to your contact list and edit whenever you need to.

I also love the speed dial feature, especially that you

can change the number of each speed dial.

The antenna seems to work very well also.

We live in a rural area and get great service from our home, so good that we decided to cancel our “land line” and just have our 2 cell phones.

Motorola v710 cell phone

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37100991760130/k2311a0910/9.10.06