Mossimo Western Shirt
  • I received mine as a birthday gift, so I did not actually pay for it, and given the price of the shirt in most stores, I have to wonder if I would even consider it worthy of such a high price tag
  • I will not recommend it though at fifteen dollars because I do not believe the shirt is worth that kind of money

• by GenesisOne

The Mossimo Western Shirt is a short-sleeve shirt that is ideal for warm spring and summer days. It is a very comfortable shirt to throw on, although because it is made out of cotton, which is part of the reason the material feels so pleasant up against the skin, it can be a little warm to wear when the temperatures really inch upwards.

The shirt sports a loose collar and several buttons.

There are both buttons to button the shirt up and buttons for the shirt pockets.

The pockets are decently sized, although I never use them.

This shirt does not restrict arm movements, although it is not real loose either, which is a good thing.

The shirt is surprisingly pricey - a little over fifteen ...

• dollars, and for that, I have to wonder, just why is it priced so high? I received mine as a birthday gift, so I did not actually pay for it, and given the price of the shirt in most stores, I have to wonder if I would even consider it worthy of such a high price tag.

I personally think this shirt should

be five dollars cheaper for what it is.

Still, I am happy with it.

It is a simple shirt that does not particularly stand out in any noticeable way, but it is comfortable to wear, and that is what matters the most, really.

I will not recommend it though at fifteen dollars because I do not believe the shirt is worth that kind of money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 551012917540731/k2311a1210/12.10.09