Swiss Rolls  » Food  »
  • I like cake and chocolate so I bought Little Debbie Swiss Rolls
  • They are very inexpensive and cost under $2.00 at Wal-mart

• by Breezewriter

I often take snacks with me to work for treats, so I do not have to spend a fortune in buying vending machine snacks. I like cake and chocolate so I bought Little Debbie Swiss Rolls.

I eat them for my afternoon chocolate pick me up.

They are very inexpensive and

cost under $2 at Wal-mart.

They are little chocolate cakes filled with white cream and rolled in chocolate icing.

They are okay but really do not compare to the real thing but they make an alternative treat.

There are twelve cakes individually twin –wrappings to a box.

I can remember Little Debbie ...

• being around for a long time, and all of her cakes seem to be a winner with children.

They also make a good choice for a dessert in the kids lunch bag, or can be eaten as an afternoon snack while the children do their homework.

The sugar, fat and carbohydrate content is on

the high side, so if you are watching your weight it would not be a good idea to eat these all the time.

Otherwise if you can afford the extra calories these little cakes taste good.

I give these a rating of 7/10 because of the high sugar and fat content.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271012917460731/k2311a1210/12.10.09