Nestle Fitnesse & Fruit cereal  » Food  »
  • I love cereal and I always start the day with a bowl of it in cold milk
  • Last weekend, I bought Nestle Fitnesse & Fruit cereal and I tell you this cereal was not bland nor was it too sweet
  • It had dried fruits in it and it taste so delicious
  • I highly recommend to those of you especially ladies out there to try it
  • Wish it were below rm10 but as long as it keeps me in shape, it would definitely be in my grocery list

• by christine

I love cereal and I always start the day with a bowl of it in cold milk. A lot of cereals have either been bland or too sweet. Last weekend, I bought Nestle Fitnesse & Fruit cereal and I tell you this cereal was not bland

nor was it too sweet.

It was just the right taste and it looked healthy from the box too. It’s low in fat, whole wheat and a great source of calcium.

It had dried fruits in it and it taste so delicious. I love the feeling when you start a day with good healthy food.

I highly recommend to those of you especially ladies out there to try it. Apart from exercise, we need nutritious food like Nestle Fitnesse & Fruit cereal.

My next box of cereal is definitely Nestle Fitnesse & ...

• Nestle Fitnesse & Fruit cereal
      Fruit cereal. I’m not too worried now because I’m sure I can watch my weight with Nestle Fitnesse & Fruit cereal.

I used to just have a glance at this cereal box before as I thought they were just expensive. I used to buy cereals under

rm10.

What a cheapskate I am. Rm13 doesn’t mean expensive to me now that I realized that good products may be a bit pricey.

Wish it were below rm10 but as long as it keeps me in shape, it would definitely be in my grocery list.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271012917080631/k2311a1210/12.10.09