MAC Splash Proof Lash Mascara
  • If you soaked it in water during the time that it has not yet dried, definitely it will blotch in your face
  • I noticed the arrangement of bristles which is isometrically placed for an added advantage
  • This is really good because it saves time, it does not irritates you and those who have shorter lashes will even greatly benefit because of the more convenient bristles
  • Lastly, I like the longevity of the mascara
  • It seems this is the best mascara for me because the three things I am looking for in a mascara, I found it here with MAC Splash Proof Mascara

• by becca5040

With all the innovations introduced today in different mascaras, I was intrigued with what is a “splash-proof mascara” is all about. One of my trusted brands in terms of makeup is MAC. I just love their composition in almost everything. My eyes are big and if this type is left plain and not retouched in terms of eye makeup, this remains empty, vague and unattractive. One notable tricks to accentuate our eyes is using mascara. The longer your lashes, the bigger your eyes seems to be. This is appropriate for girls who have small eyes but for me who have big eyes, mascara alone isn’t sufficient. It needs help from eye shadow and eye liner in order to enhance the surroundings around the eyes. One perfect person who wears an exceptional eye makeup is Supermodel Tyra Banks. Observe her without make and compare how makeup makes her a

Supermodel with just a few strokes. But to begin with, a good mascara has to be searched.

MAC Splash Proof Lash Mascara is simply another version of “water-proof” mascara. In its website, it even encouraged you to swim amidst wearing it. I tested this in order to lend clarification to its claim that indeed this does not blot or wither if soaked in water. It need to be dried first if you want a good take on its water-proof capability. If you soaked it in water during the time that it has not yet dried, definitely it will blotch in your face. However, if the mascara have already dried and then you will jump into the pool, the mascara is water-proof. This is a genuine claim that their formula is water-proof.

The brush is also good. I noticed the arrangement of bristles which is isometrically placed for an added ...

• advantage. I noticed that during application, your lashes will surely catch the bristles and it aids in proper lengthening procedure. The great arrangement of its bristles is the excellent this about this brush. Whatever angle you apply it, surely your lashes are covered with every stroke. In my experience, this was time-saving. I don’t have to dwell on repeating brushing up my lashes again and again.

I experienced no clumping too when I used this. This supports my claim on this mascara having a good brush. If your brush has strategically placed bristles, this would give you an assurance that each lashes will be reached when you brush it up and definitely each lash is enhanced. This is really good because it saves time, it does not irritates you and those who have shorter lashes will even greatly benefit because of the more convenient bristles. This is the best

feature of this mascara.

Lastly, I like the longevity of the mascara. Bolstering the claim that it is water-proof, this really stays in place for hours. I like the ability of this mascara to constantly hold your lashes in place and does not wither even as the day ends. No need to worry about tears too because this is water-proof and surely it will not blot if you cry.

It seems this is the best mascara for me because the three things I am looking for in a mascara, I found it here with MAC Splash Proof Mascara. It really is splash-proof, you can swim with your mascara on. This is really true because I tested it. Secondly, the color stays up to 9 hours and the brush gives you superior brushing that all of your lashes are reached resulting in no-clumping. This is the way to have convenient curved lashes.

Pam says :

I DISAGREE COMPLETELY WITH THE STATEMENT THAT THIS MASCARA IS WATERPROOF SPLASHPROOF . I PUT IT ON IN THE MORNING WENT SWIMMING IN AFTERNOON AND AFTER GOING UNDER WATER A FEW TIMES, THIS MASCARA FLAKED ALL OVER MY FACE. IN A VERY SHORT TIME, IT WAS OFF COMPLETELY. VERY MISLEADING TO THE PUBLIC.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311012917040631/k2311a1210/12.10.09