Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lifting Eye Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • Another problem I am facing with my eye area is my are the dark circles

• by becca5040

My two constant struggles regarding my eye area are dark circles and puffiness. With my current age, crow’s feet and the like are not my main concern but it is also good that we can prevent this. Age can really bring lots of problems around the eye area. It will give us wrinkles, e.g. crow’s feet which is the most common problem and obviously a classic sign of skin aging. But like I’ve said, my struggle are dark circles and puffiness. I hate it when I get up and I see myself getting eye bags. The old brand that I was using gave instructions to squeeze the lower part of your skin under your eye then apply the cream. It was stupid because it only gave me severe puffiness. Since then I have been in constant search for a true eye cream which can address dark circles and puffiness well. After I’ve tried Re Nutriv Ultimate Lifting Serum from Estee Lauder,

I also tried Re Nutriv Ultimate Lifting Eye Cream.

The price is very expensive. A bottle for 0.5 oz costs me 110$ in a local store in my place. I checked the website, it was only 100$. But nevertheless, this is expensive given that the container is very small and this is a specifically for the eyes. But when I first have it, I told myself that quality might be also assured with this eye cream given the price of it.

My foremost observation on this eye cream is its total ability to give you a good lift as regards your eye bags. The eye area is well contoured after using it. What causes eye bags are the food that you eat at night, your skin are not elastic anymore because of skin aging. I read it somewhere that you need a higher pillow when you sleep at night so that the fluid will not rise around this area. This is ...

• crap, though partly the puffiness is caused by the salt in your diet, there are really times when you get eye bags because of thin layer of skin around that area and because of skin aging your skin’s elasticity is lost. I experienced quick solution with Estee Lauder. It uses “eyebright flower extract” according to its website to take care of your eye bags. This is effective for me. I felt the difference especially that I observed it thoroughly in the mirror the development of my eye area. When your eyes are puffy, it shows even under your concealer. The contour is flat and you will look old. With Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lifting Eye Cream, it gives your solution to this in as little as 1 hour, the puffiness is gone.

I was delighted to notice also the visible lifting on my eye contour area. This eye cream has great ability to give you a good lift in order to

make your eye area look more healthy and radiant. Your eyes will not sparkle if it looks tired and old. Thus, it needs to have a smooth area around it and firm skin. Another problem I am facing with my eye area is my are the dark circles. This eye cream contains “south sea pearls” according to its website. This is the ingredient which they used to eradicate dark circles. This is very crucial to me because I want immediate resolution to this dark circles. I cannot always masquerade a healthy eye area under a concealer. Their website claims over time reduction of dark circles. This is not partly correct. The most that I experienced was the following day. At least it diminished dark circles in a very potent way.

This is one of the good eye creams for me in taking care of puffiness and dark circles. This has good effects too in giving you superior lifting around the eye area.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311012917030631/k2311a1210/12.10.09