Dolce & Gabbana L’Eau The One  » Perfume  »
  • I just put a small amount of spray in my skin and it definitely stays until I get to work and even when I went home
  • I love the bottle because it was made in a thick glass, a durable spray and cover
  • Definitely the one of the best brand perfume in the world

• by lei

I loved collecting perfumes, I’ve been using a lot of branded perfumes for years. My Auntie bought me this Dolce and Gabbana L’Eau the one perfume. Well, I’ve heard it was expensive and even tested the smell of this perfume in the near boutique in my place.

I’ve been dreaming of this perfume and I’m glad I had these at last. The smell stays longer and oriental-floral essence

really makes my day complete.

I am so in love with the smell. My family and even co-workers admires the smell and even gives me a second look when they smell the flora of my perfume.

Its a perfume that is very unusual, meaning the smell is very different. I just put a small amount of spray in my skin and it definitely stays until I get to work ...

• and even when I went home.

I love the bottle because it was made in a thick glass, a durable spray and cover. I always longing to the smell of this Dolce & Gabbana L’Eau the one, now its one of my favorite brand of perfume.

The smell is very rare that you want to wear the perfume time and time again. And even I wash my clothes,

I still smell the perfume on it.

Now, I can prove that Dolce and Gabbana is really made in a very expensive ingredients that is really worth the price. I want to try some of their perfume, and I’m excited to purchase a different perfume from them.

Definitely the one of the best brand perfume in the world.

Dolce & Gabbana L'Eau The One

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561012916930631/k2311a1210/12.10.09