Vizio 55″ LCD TV  » Electronics  »
  • There are many different things to consider when buying a new TV
  • When we decided to purchase our first big screen lcd tv I did alot of research and reading of reviews before I decided that Vizio was the brand to go with
  • We did decide to go with the best picture with the 1080p
  • My parents have one, and i think that the Vizio looks just as good

• by nrn2003

The days have come in the world where everyone sees things as bigger is better. This is also true when it comes to televisions. Everyone wants a flat screen TV. There are many different things to consider when buying a new TV. Should I get 720p or 1080p? What brand is the best brand? Is the name really that important?

When we decided to

purchase our first big screen lcd tv I did alot of research and reading of reviews before I decided that Vizio was the brand to go with. All the reviews were great. The picture is incredible. We decided to get newest and biggest TV that was offered for an LCD TV, which was 55″.

The picture is incredible. We did decide to go ...

• with the best picture with the 1080p. Although it doesn’t really matter unless you get all your cable or sattelite stations are all in high definition. We dont have all channels in high definition and the picture is crystal clear. The sound is good as well. We did end up getting a surround system because the sound could have been better. We truly
        enjoy our TV and it is very eye appealing. The price was perfect as well being hundreds less than an LG television. My parents have one, and i think that the Vizio looks just as good. Name isn’t always the most important when it comes to quality. If looking for a perfect gift for that electronic, tv, football lover, then get a Vizio TV!!

Vizio 55" LCD TV
    • To Buy or Not to Buy
    • - Just don't. ;

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161012916860631/k2311a1210/12.10.09