Godiva White Face Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • Well, my constant agony before was that my skin became so oily in the middle of the day especially when I am busy, that my self-esteem faltered when I try to glance my forehead in the mirror and saw the frustrating shiny reflection brought by greasy thing

• by Joyce

I am one of many people in this generation who are very conscious when it comes to taking care of skin because of so many factors that contributed to the rapid process of premature aging. One of my greatest concerns now is my face because I am very prone to break outs and skin blemishes, these frustrating factors are the common contributors to premature aging.

This worry lead me to try the Godiva brand of face powder which is applicable to all skin types and has

a sunscreen protection factor of 15. I choose the white variant because it is the only color that compliments my skin tone. Then I was amazed with the result!you know what?because I discovered that Godiva face powder can flawlessly cover open pores preventing frequent break outs and pimples. This face powder wonderfully cover my skin blemishes too and even if I won’t reapply for the next five hours, my skin never turned oily as I expected.

I was super surprised with the outcome of using this face ...

• powder. It has a very smooth and refine texture too, so in every application, it evenly soften my skin and never appeared as if I am using a white flour. It easily blended on my skin and every time I go out I have a radiant look as the powder has a translucent effect on my facial texture.

I am super contented with this brand, it also boosted my self-confidence as I don’t have to worry more often how do my face look after couple of hours.

Well, my constant agony before was that my skin became so oily in the middle of the day especially when I am busy, that my self-esteem faltered when I try to glance my forehead in the mirror and saw the frustrating shiny reflection brought by greasy thing. But with Godiva white face powder, the oily surface is amazingly gone, so I don’t have skin break outs anymore and the pimples never appeared ever since. Such a wonderful face powder so far in the market today!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311012916810631/k2311a1210/12.10.09