Lipton green tea
  • I recommend this product to all and it is a healthy for it also helps in fighting cancer cells and improves better digestion too

• by Genericbe

Since when I was a child, I have been addicted to beverage drinks like soft drinks..I cannot live without soft drinks and I drink less water. but, In effect I am suffering from gas pain and hyper acidity.. still, I ignore the said symptoms in my body.. Until, I seek a medical doctor for my complaints and he suggested me to reduce drinking too much soft drinks or else I would be

getting worse in my health condition.

he suggested me to drink at least 8 glasses of water per day.Which I never did in my entire life achieving that amount per day. He opted me to take alternate beverage supplements which is good for my health and one of them is taking TEA.

At first, I tried to buy a sachet bag tea good for one cup and after I tasted it,never passed my taste and i cannot explain the bitterness I got from it..

It was then, when I went to a grocery store to buy some food storage in the house, and I saw different TEA flavors which at first I was so pessimistic that all Tea have the same bitterness flavor..So, I still tried to buy one brand TEA named LIPTON GREEN TEA., it is in a box with 10 sachet tea bags..

When I got ...

• Lipton green tea
      home in the evening, I tried to submerged the Lipton Green Tea bag in a cup, while I am hoping the taste would not be bitter.

After wards, I took the said Tea and I was able to love the mild flavor taste..From then on, I started drinking Lipton Green Tea once a day.

I observed that after consecutive intakes of the said tea, my digestions was good, I did not have any gas

pain nor hyper acidity.

It also helped me to sleep early at nigh comparable to my previous years with out lipton green tea I am having a hard time to sleep.

Now, I am enjoying a healthy life because I am taking a a beverage supplement that would help my body remove toxic agents.

I recommend this product to all and it is a healthy for it also helps in fighting cancer cells and improves better digestion too..

Lipton green tea
Catherine Wanjiru says :

re : I recommend this product to all and it is a healthy for it also helps in fighting cancer cells and improves better digestion too
Lipton green tea has been my beverage since I was a child. My father couldn’t eat well due to poor digestion but when he tried Lipton the results were positive. It also helps to reduce cancer cells. It’s environmental friendy. It’s not allergic

Galega says :

Green Tea is not supposed to improve digestion. There are many claims about this, but till now no clinical trials have showed credible results in this regard.

Green Tea being a powerful antioxidant can control free radicals, and hence can be used by a cancer patient. It can also be considered as a preventive measure.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271012916800631/k2311a1210/12.10.09