Keebler Fudge Shoppe Peanut Butter Sticks
  • Okay, that said, I bought these Keebler Fudge Shoppe Peanut Butter Sticks wholly by mistake
  • I thought I was getting their Fudge Sticks
  • The shock made me go 'ew' but after eating a couple, I learned to really like them
  • I love the crispiness of these peanut butter sticks primarily because it's not a hard crisp, but more like a waver -- light

• by Orrymain

I’m beginning to feel like my mother. I used to always get on her case because she’d go shopping and come home with the wrong thing, not intentionally but because she’d reach for one thing and end up pulling something else off the shelf. I guess it’s age and something that comes with it, so use this as a warning

if you’re young: what goes around and happens to Mom, will probably come around and happen to you!

Okay, that said, I bought these Keebler Fudge Shoppe Peanut Butter Sticks wholly by mistake. I thought I was getting their Fudge Sticks. Whoops! Boy were my taste buds surprised when I bit into one (didn’t even look at the package when ...

• I opened it) and tasted peanut butter and not fudge. The shock made me go ‘ew’ but after eating a couple, I learned to really like them.

I love the crispiness of these peanut butter sticks primarily because it’s not a hard crisp, but more like a waver — light. I can enjoy a couple of these and feel satisfied. Each

stick is two good bites, and that works for me. The sticks have just the right amount of peanut butter in it; it’s not overwhelming but is just the right combination to make the wafer tasty.

The taste is fresh and in keeping with the Keebler brand and reputation. I’m really learning to appreciate the Keebler elves the more I partake of their product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27912916620931/k2311a129/12.9.09