Let It Snow! (Bonus Live Track) by Michael Buble
  • I found a real good Christmas album in Let It Snow
  • I was not wrong when I bought this album of one of my favorite singers
  • The entire album is worth every cent of the money I paid to buy this
  • I prefer playing this CD during the night while sitting on our lazy double couch or lying on bed with my husband

• by ladyli

I found a real good Christmas album in Let It Snow! (Bonus Live Track) by Michael Buble. This is a great buy for this season. I was not wrong when I bought this album of one of my favorite singers. I am dead over hills over the voice of Michael Buble. Since the day I heard him sang “The Way You Looked Tonight”, I did not stop craving for his very warm and pleasant voice. Well, this I the first time I got a Christmas Album of Michael Buble. I am not sure if he had other Christmas album to his name actually. But as I saw this Let is Snow (Bonus Live Track and had the chance to listen to the samples I did not stop till

I got a copy of his CD on my hand. His voice sounds even more comforting and calming in the Christmas songs here.

The selections are great and the way each one was performed buy Michael Buble is even greater. Even the orchestra is superb. The entire album is worth every cent of the money I paid to buy this. The whole album is composed of the following memorable songs you never like to miss hearing again this Christmas season: Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow, The Christmas Song, Grown-Up Christmas List, I’ll Be Home For Christmas, White Christmas, Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow [Live]

Folks you will be missing a lot if you could not play this ”Let It Snow album of ...

• Michael Buble in your home this Christmas. This is truly is one album you will love hearing while cuddling or embracing your beloved one. I prefer playing this CD during the night while sitting on our lazy double couch or lying on bed with my husband. It is when the surrounding is peaceful and we are at rest when the voice of Michael Buble magically penetrates our body, heart and soul. The soothing tone of Michel Buble has healing effect. It is more than enough to bring back wellness on our tired body and smiles on our weary faces as the voice is like healing oil that slowly massages my body and soul. This is one Christmas album that makes me cry with joy. Each song
        is touching. It is like bringing back the olden days when the world was younger and life was still so easy. It makes me remember the days when my Dad would take me into his arms and me and sing for me the melodious White Christmas. Michael Buble delivered each song with a unique touch only my satisfied soul could explain. I just feel my love for the Christmas season and the real reason why we celebrate the season is getting down even through the smallest nerve of my body whenever I hear Michael singing the good old songs here.

Let It Snow, Let It Snow [Live] is a bonus indeed. The live participation of the audience is big lift to the spirit. This selection is actually invigorating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14912916560931/k2311a129/12.9.09