Celetequ Gentle Exfoliating Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think it really has mild formulations because unlike with most facial wash I’ve already tried this one just cleanse and exfoliates but I’ve not experienced tightening of my skin yet each time I use this
  • I first had a good experience with Celeteque brand when I used a Celeteque moisturizer
  • Then I used Celeteque toner and I felt satisfied too and now this Celeteque Exfoliating Facial Wash is the third Celeteque product that I found satisfying
  • The best thing after washing is that there is not only a feeling of cleanliness on my face but my skin also feels soft and not tight

• by ladyli

I found a good facial wash. It has exfoliating effect but very gentle on the skin. I think it really has mild formulations because unlike with most facial wash I’ve already tried this one just cleanse and exfoliates but I’ve not experienced tightening of my skin yet each time I use this. Well the name of the product is Celeteque Gentle Exfoliating Wash.

I have had so much misses when it comes to facial wash. While I really need to use a facial wash because I never use soap on my skin( knowing how it could dry up my skin), it took me so

many failures before I find few good products that really work well on my face. I have had lots of disappointing experiences with facial wash products that claim to be mild and not drying but were unable to deliver the promise at all. I’m glad I’ve tried this Celeteque Gentle Exfoliating Wash. I’ve been using this for a month now and I should say this product which is comparatively cheaper than many other well known facial wash products has been doing a good job on me. I first had a good experience with Celeteque brand when I used a Celeteque moisturizer. Indeed it satisfied me. Then I used Celeteque toner and I felt satisfied too and now this Celeteque Exfoliating Facial Wash is the third Celeteque product that I found satisfying.

It looks elegant in its clear amber tone which is actually the first thing that attracted me to the product. Also, just like the other Celeteque products I’ve tried, this exfoliating facial wash is mildly and moderately formulated. My skin does not get any negative reaction at all. Even my nose approves it gentle scent. When used it gives sufficient lather to make the cleansing easy and enjoyable. The best thing after ...

• Celetequ Gentle Exfoliating Wash
      washing is that there is not only a feeling of cleanliness on my face but my skin also feels soft and not tight. Certainly this is a proof that the product has no drying effect. It does not strip off my skin with its natural moisture at all.

I think this Celeteque Exfoliating Facial Wash is very compatible with my skin type because unlike with other facial products that gives me either some few breakouts of pimples or drying effect, this Celeteque leaves no negative effect at all. Indeed it could wash and at the same time exfoliates the skin. Those round and smooth

Micro beads in this product are working well in gentle exfoliation. The product also contains dual vitamins nourishing beads and vitamins C and E too which explains why it does not dry up but rather nourishes the skin to keep it still supple and nourished even while cleansing and exfoliating it.

Well so far, I’ve not found anything to complain about this Celeteque Exfoliating Facial Wash and unless my skin demands a change I think I will continue using this product. I am talking through my experience. I have a normal skin that tends to go dry and indeed this product is working great on me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31912916550931/k2311a129/12.9.09