Eskinol Oxygen Skin Renew
  • I love to use mask on my skin because I know how it could take off dirt and exfoliates skin aside from improving blood circulation
  • I thought the product is great because it does not only cleanse the outer part of the skin but it gets deeper cleansing and revival through the masking process
  • I know the smoothening and revitalizing effects of sea mineral so it attracted me as I read that this product contains sea mineral complex which smoothens skin and restores its youthful look and feel
  • However, I noticed it had a drying effect on my skin
  • I am now still using the product mostly for masking in order to avoid the drying effect on my skin

• by ladyli

Office works and home chores could be really tiring. I am a working mother who gets so much stress each day. Meeting deadlines, solving day to day problems in daily office activities, stress from traffic jams that waste so much time, plus the household chores waiting to be done. Indeed as I arrived home from office each night from work I still have some chores to do and that leaves me tired and it really shows on my face. Well, I am glad I have vitamins and natural food supplements and also beauty products that have been really helpful in bringing back the glow on my skin. This is the reason why I don’t really stop discovering products that could be helpful in rejuvenating my skin.

One time while reading “Good Housekeeping” Magazine, the page that advertised New Eskinol

Oxygen Renew caught my attention. It states that the product is for Skin Therapy with sea minerals for younger looking skin. It is a facial wash and gentle mask in one. I am not actually excited with the facial wash feature of the product but rather on the gentle mask feature. I love to use mask on my skin because I know how it could take off dirt and exfoliates skin aside from improving blood circulation.

I thought the product is great because it does not only cleanse the outer part of the skin but it gets deeper cleansing and revival through the masking process. I know the smoothening and revitalizing effects of sea mineral so it attracted me as I read that this product contains sea mineral complex which smoothens skin and restores its youthful look and ...

• feel. I felt if would be great to try an Eskinol brand for my mask this time around so I purchased the product.

As instructed, I used it first to wash or to cleanse my face. However, I noticed it had a drying effect on my skin. I felt quite turned off at once. I never want tightening affect because I know it signals loss of some natural oil and moisture so I well quite disappointed with the product. But just the same I went on using it as mask. After washing with this Eskinol Oxygen Renew and patting my face to dry, I applied evenly two coats of this product all over my face. Then I lied down my bed and closed my eyes and waited for 20 minutes. I felt the transparent mask getting dry as the

minutes moved on. Well I felt good while this mask was working on rejuvenating and exfoliating my skin. Indeed in 20 minutes, I felt the mask had gone to the maximum dryness and had completed the job so I peeled off the mask. Well I felt good. I touched my skin and it felt smoother and cleaner. I also saw that my tired skin got some lift. The initial tightening effect was gone and to be completely sure that my skin gets back the elasticity I applied skin moisturizer after the mask.

I am now still using the product mostly for masking in order to avoid the drying effect on my skin. It works well to me as mask rather than facial wash. For my facial wash I am using another brand which does not give me tightening affect at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31912916540931/k2311a129/12.9.09