Eskinol Classics Facial Cleanser
2.5
  • I would recommend this product to women who want truly clean feelings all over the body
  • I do commute all the way from the house to the office, then from office back to house and even if I always board an enclosed and air-conditioned bus I still get lots of dirt along the way because of the polluted air around and the humid weather too, I really noticed my skin still gets dirty and sticky so I can’t afford not to take a bath two times a day once in the morning and at night before retiring to bed
  • I thought I could not use a product as strong as that on my face so I thought of just dumping the product
  • Eskinol Classics has always been the best variant for me
  • I think it is the most effective in removing the dirt off the skin

• by ladyli

Eskinol Classics Facial Cleanser has been part of my daily beauty regimen, not for my facial skin though but for my whole arms, body and legs only. I have using Eskinol Facial Cleanser Classics all over my body for years now.

I would recommend this product to women who want truly clean feelings all over the body. Even if we have taken our bath, as we scrub our body with cotton of toner or cleanser, you will notice that the cotton turns dark which proves that bathing alone does not completely remove the sticky dirt on our body so we need a body cleanser that will effectively remove this remaining dirt on

our body.

I do commute all the way from the house to the office, then from office back to house and even if I always board an enclosed and air-conditioned bus I still get lots of dirt along the way because of the polluted air around and the humid weather too, I really noticed my skin still gets dirty and sticky so I can’t afford not to take a bath two times a day once in the morning and at night before retiring to bed.

But taking a bath is just the initial cleansing step. After bathing, I need Eskinol Facial Cleanser for the final step. I am not using this on my

face though. I actually bought this first for my skin but I noticed it is too strong on my face. I could feel it is really drying up my facial skin as I felt some tightening effect upon using this with a small cotton ball. I thought I could not use a product as strong as that on my face so I thought of just dumping the product. But before I did, I realized I could still use this product instead of wasting the money I used for purchasing it. I thought it could be better used to my body which is less sensitive than my facial skin. So ...

• Eskinol Classics Facial Cleanser
      I did and know what? I was so satisfied. The first time I did it, I got so surprised of how dirty my body skin could become despite every day bathing. I saw the amount of dirt Eskinol Classic had taken off my skin and it removes the dirt so easily. I used the Eskinol all over my body with the help of cotton balls. I even asked my husband to scrub my whole back with Eskinol. After the whole process I felt clean and refreshed. Since that first use, I never stopped using Eskinol Classics Facial Cleanser as body cleanser. If I failed to clean
      off my whole body with Eskinol, it is as if my night would not be very uncomfortable. My inner self is always pushing me to use Eskinol even if I feel quite lazy sometimes. One great advantage is it removed my back pimples after sometime of using it.

Eskinol Classics has always been the best variant for me. I think it is the most effective in removing the dirt off the skin. It also smells light and does not trigger any headache. I am so sensitive to smell so that if the product has repulsive scent, I don’t use it anymore. But Eskinol Classic Facial Cleanser is one of the products that have my nose approval.

tuliy says :

its full of alcoholic and not helpful at all

Mayryll Granados says :

Very recommended. This product proven much that even I really satisfied using it. Effective and affordable. PS. Even my mom used this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31912916530931/k2311a129/12.9.09