Eskinol Pearl Cream
0.5
  • I bought ESKINOL Classic Pearl Cream to see for myself how this product will rate
  • As I saw the price, I thought there would be really not much damage on my pocket should this product fail to meet my demands
  • I just noticed that Pond’s has a much finer texture than Eskinol

• by ladyli

I bought ESKINOL Classic Pearl Cream to see for myself how this product will rate. I am fond of experimenting on beauty products and have had successfully hits in doing so. Of course there are also countless misses but still there are good lessons learned from it so I don’t really think there are great things to lose in buying and testing different beauty products that attract my attention. Anyway, it excites me actually and it enables me to write reviews about them.

Eskinol Classic Pearl Cream comes in a cute urn like container. It is very affordable at less than a dollar at 4 grams. As I saw the price, I thought there would be really not much damage on my pocket should

this product fail to meet my demands.

I read the product descriptions which is very encouraging. It says “ Eskinol Classic Pearl Cream is for a beautiful pearl-white skin. It further says it has a moisture-intense formula that mattifies, helps whiten and remove blemishes to restore young and smooth skin. It also claim to contain Vitamin B3 that helps whiten the skin also sunscreen to protect skin from harmful UV rays, Vitamin E and Pro-vitamin B5 to help keep skin moisturized and healthy and natural ingredient which helps remove blemishes. “ I would admit I got quite excited as I heard these descriptions.

These product descriptions seemed to be so good but why would the product be just too cheap for all these benefits? Well, I thought ...

• there is no harm in trying so I bought the product just the same and as I arrived home I excitedly cleaned my face and after finishing off with toning I opened the pack so that I could start testing how my skin will react to this product. I first smelled the product and to my dismay the product smells like San-Ing and Chin Chan Su. It smells so awful. It smells like sulfur and my nose immediately hated it. I thought of just setting aside the product. I don’t think I should use the product at all but still I wanted to give the product a chance. So despite the repulsive scent, I tried applying the product on my skin. The product is easy
        to apply. And even out on my skin and as it gave a matte finish, I saw that my facial skin became fairer. Indeed as Eskinol Pearl Cream fully covered my face, it gave same whitening and glowing effect. It also looked natural on my skin. Actually it looks just the same as Pond’s Whitening Pearl Cream on my face. I just noticed that Pond’s has a much finer texture than Eskinol.

I should say that if only the scent is not this bad, I would continue using the product as base or foundation. However, I could not continue using the product because even before an hour has passed, I already felt my head aching as my nose could not tolerate the suphuric smell of Eskinol Pearl cream.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31912916520931/k2311a129/12.9.09