The Devil Wears Prada  » Movies  »
2.5
  • You definitely won’t want to buy the movie, just rent it, because I doubt it is something you’ll want to watch on a regular basis

• by Steve

I was a bit bored last night because the baby was awake and I couldn’t seem to find anything on TV. So, I ended up going to one of our movie channels and watching the Devil Wears Prada once again.

You know what, this movie gets worse every time I watch it.

/> When it first came out, I didn’t think it was anything overly special.

Anne Hathaway just wasn’t a good fit because, even when she was being a witch, she still had that personality that made you want to hug her.

The more I watch it, the more I’m convinced the writers tried ...

• to re-make the Princess Diaries, just with a slightly different theme.

She’s a bit undisciplined and is pushed into a job that requires her to be disciplined and organized and take plenty of criticism; something she doesn’t seem equipped to handle but manages to do with the help of someone inside the

industry.

If you haven’t seen the movie, watching it once won’t kill you.

Just don’t expect it to be as good as many people say it is.

You definitely won’t want to buy the movie, just rent it, because I doubt it is something you’ll want to watch on a regular basis.

I know I regretted doing so.

The Devil Wears Prada

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11912916440931/k2311a129/12.9.09