Victoria’s Secret Miraculous Bra  » Clothes  »
  • However, I had quite a bit of time on my hands that day so I decided to go ahead and try it on
  • One thing I noticed about the bra was that it was padding all over, even on the sides
  • I think the bra is really cute, and the straps are convertible so you can wear it as a halter-top or a racer back

• by pennylane

This is the newest bra at Victoria’s Secret. I went in because I saw a huge “bombshell” sign. So, I just had to go in and check it out. As soon as I walked in, the sales lady introduced the bra to me and told me that it adds 2 cup sizes. I picked up one of the bras to feel it and oh-my-god, I was a little taken by surprise. I am a 34 B, sometimes a 34 C when I gain weight. So I do not really need a lot of padding. I like the size that I am. However, I had quite a bit of time on my hands that day so I decided to go ahead and try it on. So I went

into the fitting room and I was in there for half an hour just staring at myself in the mirror. It was completely unbelievable. I was now a 34 D, with the added cup sizes. One thing I noticed about the bra was that it was padding all over, even on the sides. Some push up bras only have padding on the front. However, this one was padded all around. I finally decided to come out of the fitting room. Even after half an hour, I could not for the life of me decide if I wanted to buy this bra. It was unlike any other kind of bra I had ever owned. However, I knew from the very start that I would probably only wear this ...

• bra maybe once every two months. After I came out of the fitting room, the sales lady started raving about the bra again. I could not take it so I stepped away for a while. I eventually went back to the bra and looked in the drawers and saw that they had a leopard print bra. I was sold! I love leopard print. So I went ahead and bought the bra in leopard print.

I came home and tried it again, and literally started at myself for fifteen minutes. Since I brought it home, I have worn this bra twice. The first time was a little awkward. I felt really huge. I felt like everyone was staring at my chest (and they probably were). I felt like I

was literally running into things since my chest was protruding out so much! I came home and took it off, and instantly felt better. The second time was a little better since I had a little more time to get used to it. However, it was still uncomfortable.

I think the bra is really cute, and the straps are convertible so you can wear it as a halter-top or a racer back. Maybe I will wear this bra next time I go clubbing. But I don’t think I will be wearing this bra during the day. The added discomfort and the unwanted attention were just too much for me. I have a very small frame, and the added cup size just made me look a little abnormal.

Sandra says :

I tried this bra on in the store and i felt like, besides making my cup size bigger, it had its own shape so it made my boobs look different then normal. Did you feel this to?

Ruthi says :

I agree, it makes my boobs look wierd, but more than that, the underwires HURT. They leave bruises on my sides just under my armpit. It is rediculous. I intend to return it tomorrow (

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55912916420931/k2311a129/12.9.09