Victoria’s Secret Biofit Bra  » Clothes  »
  • However, the Biofit from Victoria’s Secret is truly amazing
  • I bought one when they first came out, since then I have bought three more
  • I think of this bra as a bra that you would wear while going camping (if that makes any sense at all)
  • Having cleared that up, I have to admit that I love this bra
  • For those of you who are really picky about your bras, I would recommend this bra for you

• by pennylane

I own a lot of bras from Victoria’s Secret. But I have never really had the desire to actually sit down and write reviews for them because they are just bras. I wear them out of necessity. However, the Biofit from Victoria’s Secret is truly amazing. I bought one when they first came out, since then I have bought three more.

This is my favorite everyday bra. It is very comfortable, yet looks really good and gives you that slight push up that you need. I have one in black lace, one in nude, and one is solid black. And I am thinking about going out and buying some more.

I have bought two for my mom and one for my sister. They both love it too,

and they are asking me to buy them some new ones. This bra is supposed to be custom designed for your size. For example, I am a 34 B so my bra has a slight push up with more padding.

My sister is a 36 C so her bra has more push up and little padding. All the sizes are different and they are each designed to fit your specific size. They have a lot of different kinds of Biofit. My favorite one is the Biofit Demi because it fits really well.

My second favorite is the Biofit full-coverage. They also have a strapless version of the Biofit, which I have not tried yet. However, that is next on my list.

Like I said before, I never had ...

• the urge to write a review for a bra before.

But this one is really comfortable and I wear it almost everyday (I own four). I am wearing one right now. The one I am wearing right now is the lace version, and its really cute. This is not a push up bra, so if you are looking for a lot of push up this bra is not for you.

This is not a minimizing bra either. I think of this bra as a bra that you would wear while going camping (if that makes any sense at all). I guess what I am trying to say is that its really comfortable and you can wear it everyday without feeling like you are wearing a bra. I

love that feeling.

However, sometimes I do want to feel like I am wearing a bra. Like when I am going out at night, or going clubbing, I usually wear my other push up bra. Having cleared that up, I have to admit that I love this bra. Even my sister, who is usually really picky about her bras, loves this one.

And the same goes for my mom. I am thinking about one more for my sister for Christmas. You can never have too many bras, and you can never have too many Biofit bras. For those of you who are really picky about your bras, I would recommend this bra for you.

If you go out and try it on, you’ll probably end up loving it like I do.

Victoria’s Secret Biofit Bra

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55912916400931/k2311a129/12.9.09