Singing And Dancing 5′ Santa Claus
  • My husband always likes to go shopping and come back with something interesting that we can't wait to add to our Christmas decorations for the next year
  • Now, as much as I love to listen to the Singing and Dancing Santa Claus, I believe listening to him continuously sing Jingle Bell, We Wish You A Merry Christmas, It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year or Winter Wonderland, (hmmm, forgot the other one cause there are five), would get irritating after a while
  • He is well built, looks great, has great audio because when he sings, you can definitely hear him
  • I recommend buying the Singing and Dancing Santa Claus so that you can revisit your childhood

• by sofcthy

A few days after Christmas is over with is a great time to buy decorations for the next year. My husband always likes to go shopping and come back with something interesting that we can’t wait to add to our Christmas decorations for the next year.

One of his best buys was the Singing and Dancing 5′ Santa Claus. This Santa Claus is a fun thing to have and makes everyone smile. As advertised, he sings and dances….well, if you call moving you head from left to right and swiveling your hips dancing…which I guess you could.

This Singing and Dancing Santa Claus stands at 5′, but when getting ready to store him, you just push his head down and click him into place at 3′. When you bring the Singing and Dancing Santa Claus back out, you gently push down and Santa pops right back up, ready for another season of singing, dancing and entertaining.

The Singing and Dancing 5′ Santa Claus has been a big hit with my family. Not only my family, but my kid’s friends. They think it is hilarious to watch. And my neice’s 3 and

5 year old daughters were enthralled with the Singing and Dancing Santa Claus.

The Singing and Dancing Santa Claus can be set at two different things. You can either have him on motion sensor detection, which is what we usally do, or continuous singing. Now, as much as I love to listen to the Singing and Dancing Santa Claus, I believe listening to him continuously sing “Jingle Bell,” “We Wish You A Merry Christmas,” “It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year” or “Winter Wonderland,” (hmmm, forgot the other one cause there are five), would get irritating after a while.

The Singing and Dancing Santa Claus not only sings the five different songs (4 of which I remembered) but he also says a few different saying in between songs. “Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas,” and “I’ll be seeing you,” are just two of the phrases. You can also turn Santa Claus off permanently with another switch. We had to do that when the young ones kept getting too close to him and almost got hit in the head with his arms.

Don’t let that deter you from buying the Singing and ...

• Dancing Santa Claus if you have young ones around. Just keep an eye on them. And they love Santa. Catelynn and Alyssa fell in love with him, hugging him, dancing with him and laughing. We took many pictures and a few minutes of video for posterity.

Little ones are not the only ones fascinated with the Singing and Dancing Santa Claus. One year, we put him beside the door. Every time someone came in, the motion detector would pick them up and the Singing and Dancing Santa Claus would start up. We had several people offer to buy him, but my husband (surprisingly, since he would sell anything but me and our kids to turn a profit)refused to sell him. He was offered $50.00, which is what the Singing and Dancing Santa Claus normally goes for, but still a no. My husband bought it after Christmas when it was on sale for $20.00.

That was $20.00 well spent. Heck, it would have been worth paying the full price to have the Singing and Dancing Santa Claus. I laugh now every time I remember one

man who came into the store, half drunk and wanted to know if he could have his picture taken with Santa Claus. Before my husband could pull down the Kodak automatic we kept in the store, he had handed him $10.00 just to have the picture taken. My husband tried to return the money, not wanting to take advantage of a man when he was drunk but the man would not take it back. My husband snapped the picture and the man happily left. What was extremely funny was how child like this man looked, even though he was in his early 40’s.

That is what the Singing and Dancing Santa Claus does for us grown ups. While children love him, we do as well because he makes us remember what it was like to be a kid and believe in Santa Claus.

I have nothing bad to say about the Singing and Dancing Santa Claus. He is well built, looks great, has great audio because when he sings, you can definitely hear him. I recommend buying the Singing and Dancing Santa Claus so that you can revisit your childhood.

Bill says :

do you have any operating info on this santa or company name. we have one my wife bought at a yard sale and its great. i would like some info on it since we have nothing. thanks bill

John says :

The company name is Gemmy Industries. This is their website: gemmy.com

wanda says :

hey i am trying to find this santa for my grandkids could you tellme where to buy on thanks

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 46912916370931/k2311a129/12.9.09