Zuma
  • I was bored one day, so I decided to check Zuma out
  • I bought the game and loaded it onto my computer
  • I think I was on the computer playing Zuma for three hours straight before I realized what I was doing and my back protested

• by sofcthy

My sister told me about this game for computers. She said that Zuma was a simple game, easy to play but contagious.

I was bored one day, so I decided to check Zuma out. I bought the game and loaded it onto my computer. From my sister’s description of the game, I was not holding my breath on the fact that I would enjoy this game but I was pleasantly surprised.

Zuma is a game in which there are mazes. Each maze fills with different colored balls. The launcher fills with a certain color…say it is blue, then you must shoot a blue ball or at least shoot one blue

ball next to another. When there are three in a row, or if there is a long line of the same color you are shooting, it takes them all out.

There are also different times when these balls will light up. If you hit them, they may reverse so that if the balls are too close to the hole, you get a reprieve. Or they may explode, taking quite a few of the balls with them.

The object of Zuma is to make sure the balls do not go into the hole before you have gotten rid of all the balls. There are coins to the corners that will pop up and if ...

• you can get an open shot at them and hit one, there will be fewer balls that will come into the maze and you score extra points. Once a maze has been cleared you go on to a harder and harder one until a level is cleared. I do not know how many levels there are, since I have never finished the game.

There is also another game you can play on Zuma. This one is where balls continuously keep coming into a circle and you have to do just as you would in the maze….keep the balls out of the hole. In this game, you just see how long you

can keep going without the balls dropping into the hole. The longest I have lasted is 15 minutes.

Zuma is a simple, yet addictive game. I started playing and literally could not stop. I think I was on the computer playing Zuma for three hours straight before I realized what I was doing and my back protested. My kids were laughing at me until they tried it and then they ended up getting hooked as well.

Zuma is a great game to play on those cold winter days when you do not have anything else to do or do not want to internet surf on your computer so give it a try.+

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28912916360931/k2311a129/12.9.09