LG Electric and Gas Dryer DLE2514W  » Electronics  »
  • With the ten years, I know I will get my money's worth
  • Antoher thing I like is the quietness of my LG Drier
  • I would not trade my dryer for one that cost ten times more if it was given to me

• by Sandi

We had purchased an LG Washer a few years back, and were so satisfied that when our drier went on the fritz about a year ago it was a no brainer to go back for an LG Dryer. We purchased our drier for around seven hundred dollars with a ten year warranty. Like my washer, I use my dryer almost every day.

With the ten years, I know I will get my money’s worth. Not only were we able to get the same exact colar and shade as our washer, it is stackable with our washer, which really helps on space.

I love so much about my

LG dryer. It does have a child lock, which is a great plus for me.

Although there are several different levels and controls, it is very easy to operate and customize to however dry I want my closes to be, or how fast I need them that way. To use my dryer I just turn the knob to the drying cycle I want and the estimated time and what ever sensor is set shows on the display.

If this is not the setting I want, I just use the buttons under which ever setting I want to change to, and push start. I have a sensor Dry ...

• cycle that lets me set how dry I want somthing, or I can use the manual where I can press either more or less time.

If I have more or less clothes that must be dried, it is easy to learn just how to use the settings to use the exact time needed, so there is no waste of energy from excess use. I really like the dryer rack that came with my LG.

It is great for sweaters and other items I do not want to tumble dry. The filter is very simple to clean.

I just lift it up and out very easily from the

front, and the transparent glass door is easily cleaned with glass cleaner. I can also set the beeper at what ever volume I want.

This comes in handy when my baby is sleeping, I keep it turned down as not to wake her. Antoher thing I like is the quietness of my LG Drier.

Until the beeper goes of, I do not even know it is running. I also like the attactive modern look of my LG dryer.

I sometimes wish it was not concealed in my laundry room, so I could show it off. I would not trade my dryer for one that cost ten times more if it was given to me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16912916340931/k2311a129/12.9.09