Johnson’s Baby Powder
  • One of the best ways I found to keep my grandbaby girl cool and dry during the summer and comfortable in the winter is by using Johnson’s Baby Powder
  • I know that when I use the baby powder on my granddaughter, her skin feels cool and she seems comfortable, especially on a hot day
  • Johnson’s Baby Powder belongs in every household that has kids and I highly recommend it for it quality and the price fits into most any budget

• by Breezewriter

One of the best ways I found to keep my grandbaby girl cool and dry during the summer and comfortable in the winter is by using Johnson’s Baby Powder. A friend initially recommended it to me when my children were babies because she used it on her children and was really satisfied with this brand of baby powder. Johnson’s Baby Powder has been around for many years.

I remember using it on my three children when they were babies and throughout their toddler years. This baby product has proven how valuable it is, and is trusted by so

many parents and hospitals alike on baby’s skin.

Johnson’s Baby Powder comes in multiple sizes. It is available in large containers and smaller sizes.

It also comes in gift sets, and in trial sizes to fit in purse for a travel toiletry. I purchased the fifteen fluid ounce container for under $4 at my local dollar store.

Johnson’s Baby Powder promises to keep baby’s skin silky soft, fresh and comfortable. It also promises to keep friction from baby’s clothes that are caused by the clothing rubbing against the baby’s skin and folds.

This will help ...

• against chaffing. I know that when I use the baby powder on my granddaughter, her skin feels cool and she seems comfortable, especially on a hot day.

The baby powder has a clean fresh scent because it does contain fragrance. The main ingredients are talc and fragrance.

I would be cautious on using this baby powder on babies that have overly sensitive skin because of the fragrance; however it is claimed to be hypoallergenic, and has been dermatologist tested for allergy and found safe because it is the number one choice of hospitals. In all the years of

me using this product, my children or grandchildren have never experienced any skin irritation or allergic reaction.

I find that Johnson lives up to its promises in their baby powder. There have been times when I wanted to feel a little cooler and used the Johnson’s Baby Powder in absence of my normal talc powder, right after having a shower and found it to relax me and provide a better nights sleep.

Johnson’s Baby Powder belongs in every household that has kids and I highly recommend it for it quality and the price fits into most any budget.

Johnson's Baby Powder

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54912916160931/k2311a129/12.9.09