Clinique Sparkle Skin body exfoliator  » Cosmetics  »
  • In my opinion this is all about the menthol added into the product
  • Indeed, glitter fully dissolves in water, so there is no problem with it
  • No allergic reaction was noticed during use of this product
  • Due to menthol added to the product, I would not recommend to use this exfoliator for facial skin, as fumes of menthol irritate eyes and cause tearing

• by Masssko

If I want to cheer up and have some great time with myself, the perfect way to do it is to take a shower with my favorite exfoliator by Clinique. Visible effect, velvety skin and excellent mood is 100% guaranteed every time!

In my opinion this is all about the menthol added into the product. But lets be consistent with the review.

I have purchased this exfoliator just by chance in the tax free shop while being on a cruise. I have just liked the positive turquoise

colour with some glitter. However, I was a bit concerned about, if my body sparkles as well after the use of exfoliator, or not. Indeed, glitter fully dissolves in water, so there is no problem with it. The exfoliaton has fine-to-medium grains of natural uneven texture. In my opinion it suits wonderfully for torso, arms, legs and shoulders, but is a bit rough for facial skin. It is easy to apply this product in a thin layer to the wet skin. The feelings during the ...

• massage are extremely pleasant: I physically feel how it peels off all the old cells. It also rinses off easily. No allergic reaction was noticed during use of this product.

Another remarkable fact about Clinique exfoliator is menthol additive. It works for me in several ways. First, it gives tangible cooling and tingling sensation to my skin, intensifying blood circulation in this area, and energizing it. Secondly, as I breath fumes of menthol in, it also works as tonic to my mind, I stop feeling tired

and sense immediate spurt. Due to menthol added to the product, I would not recommend to use this exfoliator for facial skin, as fumes of menthol irritate eyes and cause tearing.

The results are always satisfactory: velvety young skin, along with elevated mood. I have a tiny amount of this left and although this exfoliator is pricey (about $20 per 6.7 fl.oz./200 ml), I still plan to buy myself another one. My overall rating of this product is 9/10. It even deserves 10, but the price is rather high.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31912916020831/k2311a129/12.9.09