Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth Anti-Perspirant  » Cosmetics  »
  • On the second day of use of this Dove Visibly Smooth I noticed a change

• by SueDenim

A new anti-perspirant by Dove just crossed my radar about 2 weeks ago: Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth Anti-perspirant. I don’t sweat anymore than the normal girl, but I do need an antiperspirant versus just a deodorant.

This Dove product manages my armpit sweat as well as other antiperspirants I’ve used.

I’ve seen

two scents in this product: Nature Fresh and Wild Rose.

I chose the light scent called Nature Fresh.

I can’t smell it after I’ve applied it.

What is so unusual about this product is that it contains an ingredient that slows hair growth! Armpit hair is very annoying to me and I ...

• was very doubtful this product would make my underarm hair less noticeable.

I shave my pits everyday due to that annoying scratchy feeling of armpit whiskers.

On the second day of use of this Dove Visibly Smooth I noticed a change! I did not need to shave that day! Even the next

evening, I did not feel that normal scratchy feeling! I really could not believe this product worked as it did! I have tried the lotions for slowing hair growth on legs, but they did not work for me.

I am very pleased with this product and will buy it as long as they sell it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31912916010831/k2311a129/12.9.09