Crush Grape Soda  » Food  »
  • Overall, Crush Grape soda is not the healthiest choice for a drink, but it sure does taste good, and as long as you drink it in moderation, I would recommend this soda

• by silli586

I’ve found it to be one of two things when it comes to flavored sodas- people either love them or they hate them. I happen to be one of those people who loves them, which is why I have chosen to review Crush Grape Soda.

We buy this stuff quite frequently, and I find myself often choosing

this when I go into the fridge for a drink. The grape flavor is strong, but not too strong that it would make you not want to drink it.

The size of a can is a regular 12 ounces like all other soda cans. A benefit to Crush Grape Soda is that there is no caffeine ...

• in it. The serving size is one can, and in that one can there are 190 calories. So yes, it is obviously not the most healthy choice for a drink, but when you are looking to quench your thirst; this stuff really does the trick!

There are 50 grams of sugar in this, so if you are

looking for a little boost, it can be helpful in that department, but there is also 52 grams of carbs, which is 17% of the daily value.

Overall, Crush Grape soda is not the healthiest choice for a drink, but it sure does taste good, and as long as you drink it in moderation, I would recommend this soda!

Crush Grape Soda
    Queen of Legoland says :

I really miss the idea of being able to afford the real grape juice in the soft drink. The first few times I tried the Crush Grape Soda, I hadn’t read the label, just looked at the can, and presumed that there might be some real something in there other than high fructose corn syrup, which is almost like grape juice. Fructose is purportedly, according to the books, easier to digest than sucrose is, and this makes Crush Grape soda more healthy in some ways than a pre-packaged drink mix prepared at home with granulated sugar. A person could do worse than Crush Grape soda.

The taste is not really noticed if the drinker has a sinus condition, the flu, a cold, or is on allergy medicines of this Crush Grape soda, which also is sold as Crush Strawberry or ordinary Crush. For thirty five cents outside some Wal-Marts, to fifty cents in most of the metropolitan Wal-Marts, it’s there, it’s an energy boost to add to the energy shot, and it has less sugar than most of those blended coffee drinks do.

Then, one fine night, I went to the Wal-Mart vending machine when I could breathe properly - and I noticed that the taste wasn’t quite what I had expected. Crush Grape Soda is not exactly that, it’s an ersatz grape, and it’s an almost as far as taste goes. Sure, a person could also do better than. That old feeling of I want more than this product offers crept in, and I longed for the seltzer with the subtle flavor, the natural vitamins, and the real fruit in it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27912916000831/k2311a129/12.9.09