Compaq Presario C733-TU Laptop
  • The widescreen format LCD screen is amazing since I watch a lot of anime series and even movies on my laptop
  • The best thing I like about the laptop is that I've never had any bad experiences with the battery
  • Still, with the arrival of Windows 7, that shouldn't be a problem for most people

• by poyayan

My Compaq Presario C733-TU laptop is already one-and-a-half years old, and it’s still working great. With the constant travel lugging the laptop around, I can personally vouch for the durability of this 15.4-inch model.

even movies on my laptop. The Altec Lansing speakers are a bit fuzzy-sounding at high volume, but they’re great as far as standard built-in speakers go.

I’ve upgraded the operating system from Windows XP Professional to the trial version of Windows 7 Ultimate, and it really did wonders for my laptop in terms of speed.

The best thing I like about the laptop is that I’ve never had any bad experiences with the battery. I never remove it and I usually keep it plugged on. So far, there’s been very minimal decrease in the battery life.

I should note that, since ...

• Compaq Presario C733-TU Laptop
      the laptop was built for Windows Vista, I had trouble looking for the right hardware drivers when I downgraded to Windows XP. Still, with the arrival of Windows 7, that shouldn’t be a problem for most people. The software is all good.

This particular Presario laptop was a value laptop

when I got it, and looking back, I can say that every penny spent was well worth it. You’re not going to be able to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare on it or anything, but it’s good if you’re just writing or watching movies or surfing the internet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 63912915760831/k2311a129/12.9.09