Cheesecake Factory Downtown Denver  » Restaurants  »
1201 16th Street, Denver, CO 80202
  • I was genuinely impressed with the quality of food, the service, and the atmosphere
  • I had never been to a Cheesecake Factory before this one, mostly because I thought all they served was dessert
  • I would recommend the Cheesecake Factory in downtown Denver, CO

• by Mike D

I was on business and decided to try the Cheesecake Factory in Downtown Denver, Colorado. I was genuinely impressed with the quality of food, the service, and the atmosphere. Even the prices were reasonable.

I had never been to a Cheesecake Factory before this one, mostly because I thought all they served was dessert. I was greatly mistaken.

The Cheesecake Factory had a menu with literally hundreds

of options. There were more than 10 dishes that looked appetizing to me.

They really did have something for everyone. The service was great.

The waiters were quick to take my drink and dinner order and very polite the whole time. My waiter gave me great suggestions on what dish to try and he was more than right!

The food was served quickly and it was prepared ...

• just right.

It was at the perfect temperature and cooked to my request. It tasted excellent! I even managed to save room for dessert, and what a treat that was! The desserts are absolutely phenomenal.

If you end up going to the Cheesecake Factory, try to save room for dessert!

The atmosphere was upbeat, modern, and casual. You could walk in the restaurant wearing a

suit or a pair of jeans and no one would flinch.

The decor was modern, and it set the mood that was perfect for everything from a casual dinner to a business dinner to a romantic date dinner. It really covered all the bases and made it a comfortable place to enjoy a wonderful dinner.

I would recommend the Cheesecake Factory in downtown Denver, CO. The service, the food, and the atmosphere was great!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7912915700831/k2311a129/12.9.09