Airworks 1500W personal ceramic heater
  • I think I would like to start off with what I don’t like about it first

• by Dev

We recently purchased the Airworks 1500W personal ceramic heater for our home for $26.90. I think I would like to start off with what I don’t like about it first.

Firstly, the fan was too noisy. True enough, it moves a lot of air but still it is not possible to leave this thing running for those who sleep light (like me!).

It has two dials, one to control the thermostat and another to control

the fan which can be set at 900W or 1500W heat setting.

There is a screen which can be taken out at the back. This will surely come in handy to clean any dust particles or the fur of our 2 cats flying around. Hopefully this would prolong the life of this unit.

I am pretty good with pulling things apart and putting them together again. So to find out why this small unit ...

• was making so much noise, I opened it up to do a little investigating. The fan was gigantic! This is good that it moves a lot of air but the bad thing about it is it makes a lot of noise for a light sleeper like me.

The black housing is another plus point for me. In fact, I chose it because of the colour of the housing as it will not look yellow

or dirty after 2 or 3 years of use.

I would like to conclude by saying that the Airworks 1500W personal ceramic heater is a good bargain for anyone looking for a cheaper alternative for a heat unit. The fact that I can clean it easily would mean that I can keep this for at least another 2-3 years. However, light sleepers be prepared as the huge fan inside will keep you up at night.

Airworks 1500W personal ceramic heater

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16912915610831/k2311a129/12.9.09