Clinique Instant Pore Perfecter
  • Of course I noticed almost immediately that my pores had shrunk to nearly invisible which was amazing
  • The only problem I noticed a little bit later was that my forehead had a bit of flakiness to it which wasn't there before as I had previously moisturized
  • All in all I think it is a great serum and makes skin look flawless

• by a.h.123

Clinique’s Instant Pore Perfecter comes in a small tube and the formula is slightly tinted but seems to blend in and disappear into the skin so it did not leave any color on my skin. It is pricey but does what it sets out to do really well.

Upon dispensing

some onto my finger is had a very smooth consistency and when I blended it into my forehead to test it, it almost felt too smooth and bare as if I had put nothing on.

Of course I noticed almost immediately that my pores had shrunk to nearly invisible which ...

• was amazing.

The only problem I noticed a little bit later was that my forehead had a bit of flakiness to it which wasn’t there before as I had previously moisturized.

All in all I think it is a great serum and makes skin look flawless.

The directions suggest to

put it under or over make up, I have done both and it doesn’t seem to differ with the effects.

I would probably use it under foundation or powder more often because the formula leaves a very tight smooth finish which allows make up not to sink into the pores.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31912915600831/k2311a129/12.9.09