LIFESCRIPT.com
  • So, anyone out there who thinks I was being un-kind, by taking the daily horoscopes as only reminders to be the best we can be, should not be

• by covenly1
      Every morning, I amuse myself by going to Lifescript. com on my computer, to read my horoscope. I say that I amuse myself, as I have YET to read anything in ANYONE’S horoscope for the day that would not be beneficial to each person. This is a free site!

Think about what these horoscopes tell you to do: be cautious with your spending today……. watch your words, carefully, today………show your spouse or partner extra cosideration today.

These are things that these horoscopes will ’say’ to you, and I find this a great way to remember to always behave that way!

On Lifescript. com, you will discover many ways to ‘tell your fortune’. I-Ching, Tarot readings, numerology are all there. Why spend money to have these things to help you, when you can get them for free on this site? I wouldn’t.

I don’t. It may be

of interest here, to interject, that I DO volunteer with law enforcement agencies to help solve crimes, as I am from a long line of psychic women. You may laugh, I don’t mind. I WILL say, that the last time I tried to help the FBI in Southern CA, from my Northern CA home, the SO.

CA FBI was coming up to arrest me for a murder of a young girl who had been killed in So. CA! I had had a vision of the murder, and I DID see it happen, in my vision. I had many things to tell the officers and I did, regarding the murder. After the FBI, there, had called me many times, to glean my brain regarding what I had ’seen’ in my vision…….

I had a call from my local FBI agent (knows I am for real),

• who was telling me that I had just had a complete FBI investigation done on me, and that he had to stop the agents from Southern CA, as they were driving up to my area, to arrest ME for the murder! Thankfully, he was able to convince them that I had not killed the young girl, I WAS in my home town at the time, and that I DO see these things. (He left me with the ‘nice’ warning, to go through his office, when this happens, and not through an office where people do not realize I DO have visions. ). So, anyone out there who thinks I was being un-kind, by taking the daily horoscopes as only reminders to be the best we can be, should not be.

Actually, I do my own tarot readings. My mother did, her mother did, her

mother was born in a Sicilian Gypsy caravan……made her LIVING telling fortunes. I still HAVE the crystal ball she actually USED to do this. There are those who do foresee the future, present, and past.

Then, there are the amusing type of horoscopes that are NOT singling our particular events that will happen in your life. These, non descript types, are best to have for free. They rather fit everyone. In reality, one size fortune does NOT fit all………so, remember, it is great for morning amusement, and for reminding ourselves to behave with our words, emotions, and money, etc.

I think you would enjoy this site. It will not ‘tell’ you to do anything that is risky. It will remind you to be the best person you can be. I like that.

Remember, this is a free site! Use it and enjoy it. I do! Why not?

LIFESCRIPT.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2090991560830/k2311a099/9.9.06