Flash Voyager by Corsair
  • I love the Black and Blue rubber cladding of this device
  • It was perfectly in my affordable range and I bought it by accumulating my pocket money during university days
  • My Boss got so impressed by its looks and speed that he bought the same brand

• by Nimra

I love the Black and Blue rubber cladding of this device. It is so stylish and attractive. It is my second USB having 2 GB capacity.

I remember, my young niece threw it in a bucket of water and I was so worried of losing a precious item. But to my wonder it’s water proof.

I could hardly believe that! After two years, it is

still working fine and extremely fast. The blinking blue led light gives this device a unique and ultra cool touch.

It works extremely well on my sister’s laptop which has USB 1. 1 port.

The data transfer rate in my laptop which has a Duo Core Processor touches around 7-8 MB/sec, which is very swift. It is very reliable; never any of my files has been ...

• corrupted.

It was perfectly in my affordable range and I bought it by accumulating my pocket money during university days. I used it considerably during student life for carrying presentations, projects, assignments, etc.

And even now at work, I can’t imagine being without it. It feels like I’m addicted to this flash drive.

My Boss got so impressed by its looks and speed that he

bought the same brand. I use the blue strap which comes along with it for hanging around my neck.

So, I never fear losing it. It was my cousin’s wedding last month and I transferred all her digital pictures to this USB and simply gave it to the Studio Shop for development.

It all works so quick and portably that I simply adore my Corsair Flash Voyager.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 33912915590831/k2311a129/12.9.09