Equate + Brand Pink Pregnancy Test  » Health  »
0.5
  • And I've gone through pregnancy tests like water, so I know a thing or two about them
  • It caused a lot of undue stress in mine and my boyfriend's life, and the extra cost of going to the doctor to be tested, of course
  • Ladies, go with the more expensive brands of pregnancy test, such as EPT or Clear Blue Easy, and avoid Equate tests all together

• by Nichelle Kewish

This pregnancy test is the worst I’ve ever tried. And I’ve gone through pregnancy tests like water, so I know a thing or two about them.

The main problem was: It showed up as a bright, clear positive, no mistaking it, when I wasn’t even pregnant.

It caused a lot of undue stress in mine and my boyfriend’s life, and the extra cost of going

to the doctor to be tested, of course.

I feel that the Equate brand, which is Walmart’s store brand, is nothing but cheap garbage that’s made overseas, to take advantage of people on a low budget.

Pregnancy tests are something far too important to fool around with, and cause much too much stress to be so cheaply made.

Ladies, go with the more expensive brands of ...

• pregnancy test, such as EPT or Clear Blue Easy, and avoid Equate tests all together.

I know I will avoid them in the future.

I feel that the more positives that show up on your test, the more you’ll be sure to buy, and the more money that they will make.

Equate is horrible when it comes to pregnancy tests, and either adds more stress and

worry to an already stressful situation, or gives women false hope, potentially after long periods of trying to conceive.

At least with pregnancy tests, the more expensive the better.

Equate does not stand up to the test.

I know I’ve never been more scared in my life than when I was staring straight at the bright pink plus that Equate brand pregnancy gave me, an honest false positive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34912915540831/k2311a129/12.9.09