Burt’s Bees Lip Balm  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love Burt's Bees lip balm, especially the peppermint flavor
  • If I never try another kind of lip balm again, I shall be satisfied, because Burt's Bees is the best there is out there, in my opinion
  • I would definitely recommend this product to anyone, and it encourages me to try the other Burt's Bees products, such as skin lotion, hand and facial cream

• by Nichelle Kewish

I love Burt’s Bees lip balm, especially the peppermint flavor. If I never try another kind of lip balm again, I shall be satisfied, because Burt’s Bees is the best there is out there, in my opinion.

Bland, old Chapstick brand just doesn’t compare.

I love the appetizing, natural scents, minus the artificial chemicals that are

associated with other lip balms.

Pomegranate, Mint, Honey…it’s like putting the best of nature on your lips.

Burt’s Bees kept my lips moistened for hours, which I feel is better than other lip balms, as no other brand out there that I’ve tried lasts so long.

Tell all of your friends to try this brand, if ...

• you haven’t already.

I feel that it’s superior because no other lip balm gives the tingling, smooth, overall pleasant feeling around your mouth that Burt’s Bees does.

It’s hours and hours of sheer lip pleasure - even after I’ve eaten, still, it remains in place.

And one of the best factors, I feel, is that Burt’s

Bees is environmentally friendly.

The tube it comes in is made out of recycled material, and the lip balm itself has more natural materials that won’t harm the environment in any way.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone, and it encourages me to try the other Burt’s Bees products, such as skin lotion, hand and facial cream.

Burt's Bees Lip Balm

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31912915530831/k2311a129/12.9.09