Syoss Volume Lift Conditioner for fine, powerless hair  » Cosmetics  »
  • The product itself is nearly perfect, all the disadvantages I have managed to find out during daily use are about package, but lets start from the beginning
  • First thing I have noticed during the first use, was the immediate effect
  • Indeed, I have straight hair and I think the effect will be much more noticeable on curly ones
  • Unfortunately, as far as I know, the 500 ml bottle is the only package option at the moment

• by Masssko

At last I have found worthy hair conditioner that combines good quality, visible effect and reasonable price.

500 ml bottle of Syoss hair conditioner will cost You about $7 only, but I was lucky enough to buy this on sale for just $4.50. Syoss is new brand of semi-professional hair care by Schwarzkopf. I have always loved hair care products of this company, starting from hair dyes to shampoos, so I was quite positive about trying out new Syoss series.

The product itself is nearly perfect, all the disadvantages I have managed to find out during daily use are about package, but lets start from the beginning.

First thing I have noticed during the first use, was the immediate effect. Usually I apply conditioner and leave it on my hair for couple of minutes. In case

of Syoss, the effect was obvious just after 15 seconds: my extremely tangled hair just divided into separate hairs and I could easily comb the hair with my fingers. This pleased me so much, because combing hair after washing is a real torture for me.

Secondly, it rinses off easily and does not leave any oily sensation on my hair, that I usually have with other conditioners. Moreover, as I have fine hair, I usually feel that my hair become somehow more heavy after use of conditioners. There is no such a feeling after using of Syoss.

Thirdly, what about volume? My hair really seem to have more volume in both cases: drying natural way and after blow dry. I even don’t use any additional mousse, and still get natural “fluffy” look. Indeed, I have straight ...

• hair and I think the effect will be much more noticeable on curly ones.

And last, but nevertheless the most important advantage for me, is that unlike any other conditioner, this does not make my hair oily and heavy on the following day. For example I wash my hair on Monday morning, and with other conditioners I have had to wash them again on Tuesday morning. But with Syoss I can just go out like that on Tuesday and my hair looks clean and naturally silky. This is a great economy of my morning time and I can sleep 30 minutes longer.

But besides all the qualities of this product I am so happy about, there is important negative one, that I just cannot ignore. This is extremely unhandy package. Huge 500 ml bottle is

both heavy and takes a lot of space on the shelf in the shower. I, personally, would rather prefer to buy two 250 ml bottles and pay some extra money for it, than use such a big one. The size of the package also affects doses of products. In fact, when I press out some to my palm, the pressure inside the bottle makes the dose that come out twice more than I need. Unfortunately, as far as I know, the 500 ml bottle is the only package option at the moment.

To sum up, I’d claim this conditioner demonstrates its high quality in practice and is worth the price I pay for it. In future I am planning to try out other conditioners from this series. My overall mark is 8 because of package only.

Erika Meyer says :

Can you please tell me where to find this shampoo in the USA. I did buy it in Germany and it really helped my fine hair to become full. I`m almost out of it and like to buy another bottle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31912915520831/k2311a129/12.9.09