Anthony Autos
2681 Ridge Road, Elverson Pa.
  • I bought my 2005 Dodge Neon car from them
  • When I went to retrieve my car to drive it home I notice the mechanic put a plastic covering around the driver’s seat and paper covering on the floor
  • I thought this was a very nice gesture on their part since we pay a lot money for these cars and last thing we need is grease stain on the seat or floor especially if we want to trade it in later on
  • On this service call the overall experience was pleasant and good care to customers and the car

• by LeeNess

This is a Dodge dealer I go to now since the Norco Dodge dealer on High Street in Pottstown close without any warning last year. I bought my 2005 Dodge Neon car from them.

I took my car to Anthony Autos for regular schedule maintenance such as the oil change and fluids to be checked and filled if necessary.

The overall place is nice and clean and spacious. The garage where the mechanics fix the cars

is airy, warm, clean and free from any oil stains. The floor is swept of any dirt or debris.

The service department was nice and clean and had a homey feel to it. The person who took care of me was personable and we talked about Thanksgiving and Christmas being upon already. We swapped children stories too.

The waiting area had a TV to watch and magazines to read. The waiting area had 4 comfortable chairs ...

• and hot coffee or tea if we were thirsty.

For Anthony Autos to do the oil change took about 1 hour which was good time. There was nothing else wrong with my car. They had the car waiting outside in front of the store.

When I went to retrieve my car to drive it home I notice the mechanic put a plastic covering around the driver’s seat and paper covering on the floor. I been to

Midas and Pep Boys they never ever did for customer. I thought this was a very nice gesture on their part since we pay a lot money for these cars and last thing we need is grease stain on the seat or floor especially if we want to trade it in later on.

On this service call the overall experience was pleasant and good care to customers and the car.

Thank you for reading this review Sincerely Lee Ness

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9912915470731/k2311a129/12.9.09