Nature Made Flaxseed vitamins  » Health  »
  • I bought the Nature Made Flaxseed vitamins because I hate taking fish oil vitamins
  • Although I have not noticed significant changes, I have noticed that I have been going to the bathroom more regularly
  • I know I paid a lot of money for them and it is good to know that they are organic
  • However, the direction tell you to take them two to three times with your meal I think its fine if you just take one a day
  • I would recommend these vitamins to those who are looking for additional vitamins for general well being

• by pennylane

I bought the Nature Made Flaxseed vitamins because I hate taking fish oil vitamins. And, I heard they both pretty much do the same job. I bought this on sale at my local Walgreen’s for about $10 (the bottle is pretty big). I have been taking these vitamins for about a month now. Although I have not noticed significant changes, I have noticed that I have been going to the bathroom more regularly.

The reason that Flaxseed vitamins are supposed to replace fish oil vitamins is because they both contain omega-3, which supports heart health. Also, the ones that I bought are made with organic flaxseed oil. I know I paid a lot of money for them and it is good to know that they are organic. Also,

they are 1000 mg each, so I only have to take one of them a day.

However, the direction tell you to take them two to three times with your meal I think its fine if you just take one a day. The back reads, “Flaxseed oil is an edible oil derived from the seeds of the flax plant. Flaxseed oil is a source of Omega-3 fatty acids. Consumption of Omega 3-fatty acids may support cardiovascular health.

” Like I mentioned before, the only thing I have noticed since I started taking these vitamins is that I have been going to the bathroom more regularly.

I guess the only complains I have is that the liquid soft gels are too big. I have a hard time swallowing pills anyway, and ...

• these are too big. Also, the bottle claims that these vitamins are formulated for easy absorption.

Sometimes, it takes hours for the vitamins to actually get absorbed into your system. But I like knowing that these are getting absorbed into my body very quickly. I mainly decided to take flaxseed oil vitamins because I know that flaxseed is supposed to help regulate your digestive system. However, turns out they also helps your heart health (because of the natural omega-3 found in flaxseed), and your immune system.

It really helps knowing that these vitamins are helping my immune system because its winter season, and this is usually when I get sick. However, (knock on wood) I have not gotten sick this winter season because I have been taking really

good care of myself by eating right and taking additional vitamins. It is also supposed to increase your energy level and stamina. Well, recently I have been really exhausted.

I have no idea why. I am thinking it’s the weather. No matter how much I sleep, I am always exhausted. So, the vitamins are not really helping in that area.

Also, it’s supposed to strengthen your finger and toenails. I have noticed that my fingernails have been growing like crazy since I started taking these vitamins. Last week, I actually have to clip my nails. My nails usually do not grow at all, and what little growth I have I bite them off (bad habit).

I would recommend these vitamins to those who are looking for additional vitamins for general well being.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34812915450731/k2311a128/12.8.09