Cuisinart Smart Power Blender SPB-7  » Electronics  »
  • I was a little disappointed when I saw that it did not have as many speeds
  • My Cuisinart Smart Power Blender makes the best smoothies and other frozen drinks
  • As well as this blender works for me, I can overlook this little problem

• by Sandi

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

My old, ugly, but reliable blender finally gave out about a year ago. My husband surprised me with a new Cuisnart Smart Power Blender. He got i on sale at Macy’s for eighty dollars, normally over one hundred dollars. The Cuisinart Smart Power Blender has seven speeds, versus the twelve that my old blender had.

I was a little disappointed when I saw that it did not have as many speeds. I came to realize seven speeds is plenty. I never used half the speeds on the old one.

I use my blender alot, so I need something that can take some

ware and tare. My Cuisinart Smart Power Blender makes the best smoothies and other frozen drinks. It crushes ice on any speed, depending on how much you want it crushed.

The recipe book that comes with it has some great ideas as well. I have actually mixed dough for cookies and breads, which I had never thought of doing before. As far as noise goes, it is fairly quiet.

It is durable, without being as heavy as my old blender. The one thing I really aprreciate about the Cuisnart Smart Power Blender is the attractiveness. I really need to leave my blender ...

• on the counter as I do not have that much cabinet space and I use it so much, it would be a pain taking it out everytime.

With this blender I am proud to have it out. It is silver and black in color with a nice glass jar. The clean up is very easy with my Cuisinart as well.

The sterling silver blades are easy to remove and clean. The Glass jar, lid, and measuring insert can be put right in the dishwasher. Oh yes, that is another thing I really like.

The lid has a detachable measuring cup. The only

negative thing about the Smart Power Blender is that the lid is very hard to get on and off. As well as this blender works for me, I can overlook this little problem.

The Cuisinart Smart Power Blender also came with a three year limited warranty, which I hope I do not have to use. If something would happen to my blender, I would want another Cisinart Smart Power Blender. I am rateing this a nine instead of a ten only because the lid is so hard to get on and off.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16812915430731/k2311a128/12.8.09