Kim Possible: Bonding  » TV  »
2.5
  • The episode had some pretty funny moments and not all of them were the direct result of the two being stuck to the other two
  • My favorite part had to be the scene with the girl scouts (or whatever they were) and them helping with the overall defeat of the villain

• by Steve

My daughter is still watching Kim Possible episodes I loaded for her recently and I got a chance to watch one with her last night; Bonding. This was a somewhat cute episode.

Kim and Ron are fighting the bad guy Dr.

Dementor and end up getting his new bonding ball which, through an

accident, causes them to stick to their biggest rivals.

Kim is stuck to Bonnie and Ron is stuck to his one teacher.

The episode had some pretty funny moments and not all of them were the direct result of the two being stuck to the other two.

For example, Dr.

Dementor is one ...

• of those villains who can’t help but be funny with everything ranging to his view on how things are supposed to be done to the gift shop outside his secret hiding spot.

overall defeat of the villain.

Some of those scenes, including the one with the two giant dogs, were pretty funny to watch.

This is an episode I’m glad I had a chance to sit down and watch with my daughter.

Once again, I’m reminded why she liked this show so much when it was still on the air.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10812915420731/k2311a128/12.8.09