Donna Karan Cashmere Mist
  • I like how this perfume has staying power and does not fade after a little while
  • I highly recommend Donna Karan Cashmere Perfume to anyone who loves lily of the valley flowers, amber, musk, and sandalwood
  • I am not sure of the cost of this perfume, but you will love how it smells

• by mom1

I love Donna Karan Cashmere Mist. I recently received this perfume as a gift. As soon as I opened it, I loved the scent, and I knew that I would use it a lot. My first impression was that it was very flowery. I could smell lots of lily of the valley. This is why I love this perfume so much. One of my favorite flowers is lily of the valley, and when I purchase a perfume for myself, I look for ones that have tones of lily of the valley in them. Another great component of this perfume is that I could really smell the sandalwood and musk in it. These two fragrances, combined with lily of the valley, jasmine and amber make it one of my favorites. I used to wear alot of musk and sanadalwood fragrances years ago, and I still enjoy wearing them. Smelling these fragrances brings backs alot of pleasant memories for

me.

I wore this perfume to a birthday party soon after I got it. I was careful not to put too much on because sometimes the sandalwood and musk combination fragrances can be a little overwhelming for some people. I did not want to offend anyone with a too strong or overbearing fragrance. Many people, including myself are sensitive to strong perfumes. When I got to the birthday party, I was my neighbor, who is also a good friend. While we were talking she commented on how much she liked my perfume. She even recongnized that it was Donna Karan Cashmere Mist. She told me that her husband bought it for her and that she frequently wears it. She even told me that she is on her second bottle. I like how this perfume has staying power and does not fade after a little while. When I wear it, I only apply it once, because the ...

• scent stays with me throughout the day.

I even wear this perfume to work on occasion. I am confident that when I do wear this to work that it will not be offensive to any of my coworkers. I always get lots of complicments on this perfume. I wish I had body lotion in the same fragrance because when I use body lotion first, and then apply my perfume, the scent stays on longer. I like the layering effect. I am not sure if Donna Karan makes Cashmere body lotion, but I am going to see if I can find it. I also like to use a little in my hair after I wash it. While my hair is still set, I put a small amount in my hair and then I blow dry it. The soft fragrance of lily of the valley smells so fresh, and the scent actually lasts until I wash my hair again the

next day later. This is a perfume that I would purchase for myself. Althought I did receive it as a give, I would buy it for myself. My coworker has a birthyday coming up, and I am even considering buying this perfume for her as a gift. She loves how this perfume smells on me, and she always comments and compliments me when I wear it.

My daughter loves this perfume too. She likes floral scents and just like me, she likes the scent of lily of the valley. She sometimes wears this perfume to school and she tells me that she always gets compliments on it too. She only wears a small amount so the scent is very soft and fresh on her.

I highly recommend Donna Karan Cashmere Perfume to anyone who loves lily of the valley flowers, amber, musk, and sandalwood. I am not sure of the cost of this perfume, but you will love how it smells.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56812915340731/k2311a128/12.8.09