Ray Conniff - We Wish You A Merry Christmas (6 Medley songs)
  • And because Ray Conniff has been part of the Christmas celebration in my home, I found it really needful to purchase a new copy of his Christmas album
  • This is more than all the money I paid for it
  • It can never be boring even if played the whole day

• by ladyli

I have a Ray Conniff Christmas songs selections in cassette tape. It is Christmas with the Conniff and I have this for years and each Christmas this cassette tape is one of the most played Christmas albums in my home. It is as if Christmas is not complete unless I could play Ray Coniff songs. As I start fixing and decorating my Christmas tree and as my husband starts hanging the Christmas lights all over our house, the songs of Ray Conniff must be played. It has become part of our Christmas tradition and it gives us a big push to go on decorating and spreading the Christmas spirit all around the home and the surrounding.

However just lately I discovered the overused Ray Conniff cassette tape needed replacement.

As I was retrieving the old Christmas songs in my file and playing them one by one to check out their condition in preparation for the upcoming Christmas season, I heard this cassette tape jumping in some portions. And because Ray Conniff has been part of the Christmas celebration in my home, I found it really needful to purchase a new copy of his Christmas album. So I found this Ray Conniff - We Wish You A Merry Christmas (6 Medley songs and immediately bought it. Well the album is truly wonderful. It has a very neat sound. All songs could be clearly heard and Christmas spirit is all the more felt with this new CD of Ray Conniff Christmas album. I even ...

• asked myself why I got so contented with the old cassette tape when there is this new CD which sounds far much better. The harp, the bells and the chimes here are now much clearly recognizable. The medley’s of different Christmas songs made it not possible to miss any of the old-time favorites. The perfect blending of the voices as always is heavenly and never fails to invoke Christmas joy in my heart. The album has the following selections: Medley: Jolly Old St. Nicholas/ The Little Drummer Boy, Medley: O Holy Night/ We Three Kings Of Orient Are/ Deck The Halls With Boughs Of Holly, Ring Christmas Bells, Medley: Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!/ Count Your Blessings/ We Wish You A Merry Christmas, Medley:
        Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!/ Count Your Blessings/ We Wish You A Merry Christmas, The Twelve Days Of Christmas, and Medley: The First Noel/ Hark! The Herald Angels Sing/ O Come, All Ye Faithful/ We Wish A Merry Christmas

I can never say I was shortchanged with the purchase of this Ray Conniff - We Wish You A Merry Christmas (6 Medley songs). This is more than all the money I paid for it. I am playing this over and over again and each time it does not fail to cheer me. It can never be boring even if played the whole day. I don’t know what magic this Ray Conniff album has. But surely it has the power to bring in the the spirit of Christmas to every listening heart.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14812915310731/k2311a128/12.8.09